I thought I should share something.... (A/N)

So.... Ik that it has been months since I last updated and I wanted to let u guys know that I am not dead,also on the topic of the books I said I will write and the stories I wrote but left unfinished. I have decided that I will continue the stories and give the stories the ending they deserve as I promised, so the first book that I will be completing will be 'Some things should change (AyaLumi)' , I will be back to writing chapters again also I am gonna replace the storyline which I already said the story will be based on to a new one which I liked and thought that this story should be based on it I am gonna write another prologue to tell about the new story and delete the previous one, my writting has not changed ig cuz I haven't written anything in months. I am sorry that I didn't write anything and didn't upload any chapters for so long but I promise to be regular from now on and now I will upload chapters frequently I will be uploading the prologue and the chapter in a few days, I wanted to say thank you to everyone who gave support and read the books I wrote and hope that u guys will continue to support me and the books I write even though I don't think the books I write will recieve that much popularity but still I wanna complete the books and fulfill the promises I made, I hope u guys can forgive me and will look forward to the chapters. Bye guy see you in the next chapter peace out.