The big ego

Once word got out that Annie was going to the Olympics,people started to notice her more. People would come up to her and say "your on the Olympics dream team,aren't you?" And she would reply "yes,ma'am I am." Then she would sign the little girls autographs and take pictures. Her twitter flooded with well wishes and fan-pages. Mary Kate sent her a picture of her home town gym that read Home of Annie Leblanc,proud 2020 Olympics gymnast!

All these things made her happy,being the middle child in her family she liked having all the attention on her.
_____________________________
The Leblanc household-
"I really miss Annie mommy." Said Hayley to her mom one afternoon

"I do too,hay."

"She hasn't called me in weeks!" Whined Hayley

"She's been busy. Going to press conferences and photo shoots. You should try to call her."

"Okay."

Hayley decided it was worth a shot. She called her sister.

Annie picks up her phone to see her sister Hayley calling her.

"Hey." Says Annie

"Hey Annie."

"Why did you call?i mean what do you need?" Said Annie, somewhat rudely

"I wanted to talk to you. I miss you,you haven't called any of us in weeks!"

"I've been busy. Press events,photo shoots, practices twice a day."

"Do you even miss us?" Asked Hayley

"Of course I do!"

"Then why didn't you call. Do you remember Caleb's birthday last month?"

"Yea.i didn't have time."

"Well eventually your going to come home Annie and your going to have to remember us again."

"I do remember you guys!" Exclaimed Annie

"Don't come crying to me when Luke breaks up with you either." Says Hayley

"Why would he do that?"

"He's going to the end of the year dance with Laila George."
And then Annie hung up.

Her family knew how important this was to her. Luke knew too. Why was everyone acting like she had done something wrong. She needed to find out what was going on.
She called Luke.

"What in the hell is going on luke?!" Yelled Annie into the phone

"What do you mean?"

"With you and Laila!"

"I'm going to the dance with her.." Says Luke

"Why?"

"The same reason you hung out with will!"

"I told him I couldn't hang out with him anymore..." Says Annie was crying

"Why?"

"Because I have you."

"Really?you did that? Annie I'm so sorry."

"You can go to the dance with Laila. I'm sorry Luke. I haven't been a good girlfriend to you."

"I love you so much,bananers."

"I love you so much,Lukey."

Annie had finally made everything right between her family and friends.
Stay tuned for more!
Don't forget to vote and review.

Until next time...