The life changer

Annie walked into her old gym,she hadn't been back since she left for training 2 years before. She hoped it looked the same.

Annie's POV-
The stars on the wall,still there. The parent section,still there. The trophy case,still there. The pictures of all of the teams,still there. Nothing had changed. Nobody here had changed,and nothing else here had changed. She wondered,if nothing else had changed,maybe she had changed.

Annie came home to find her family eating soup and grilled cheese sandwiches,her favorite.

"So y'all are gonna eat my favorite meal without me?" Annie said throwing her bag on the floor.

"We thought you were at the gym so we decided to eat." Said katie

"Ok fine." She stomped up the stairs

"I wondered what's up her butt. She seems pissed." Said Caleb taking a teenage boy sized bite out of his sandwich.

"I'll go talk to her." Sighed Hayley,her mom not far behind.

"Annie,what's wrong? Can we come in?" Said Hayley

"Sure, but I don't want to talk about it."

"What don't you want to talk about?" Asked Hayley

"Everyone else is the same and I'm a completely different person than i was before I went to Iowa and that scares me."

"I think your the same person,but better."

"No.I'm mean. I'm have a big ego. I'm a celebrity."

"You'll always be Annie to us." Said katie.

"I'm not going to train for the Olympics again. I have 2 years until I graduate from high-school and I want to be a gymnastics instructor." Said Annie in a serious tone.

"Okay." Said her mom.

Annie decided that day what she wanted in life and also found herself.

I guess this is a short chapter. I'm sorry!!
Thanks for reading!
Until next time...