The mistake

That night Annie and Luke slept together for the first time. Not like that though. They were completely responsible teenagers who knew what not to do. But under the circumstances they didn't have a choice. Even though Annie told her parents she wouldn't,they weren't stopping her from spending time with her boyfriend.

Annie's POV-
I lay there with my head on Luke's chest with my eyes closed,listening to the sound of his heartbeat. He has his arms wrapped around me. I don't know if I've ever felt this way before. I've had boyfriends before. There was tom sander and Jack Hampton,but they had never been as serious as me and Luke. I don't know the words to describe what i am feeling right now. I can only come up with one word. 'Home'. I feel at home in his arms.

Luke's POV-
Annie is asleep in my arms. I stay up all night looking at her. Her beautiful brown eyes and hair. The way her eyelashes flutter when she sleeps. She looks like an angel. I have my arms wrapped around her. She feels warm to the touch. I think to myself,I am luckiest guy in the whole world! I have most beautiful girl in the world laying right beside me!

Annie woke up that morning to her phone buzzing. She went to check and Morgan had put a picture on twitter...
Of her and Luke. Sleeping together.

She read the post
(A/N fake twitter accounts!NOT REAL ACCOUNTS!!)

MorganMiller77 tagged you in a post-
Anniethegymnast and Lukey008 are the cutest couple ever!😘😍

She immediately thought of what her parents had warned her.
"No sleeping with Luke." Is what her father had said. She was dead meat.

Thanks for reading!
Until next time...