The future

The piper family just wanted to live a normal life. But after what happened one day in July would change their lives forever.

"Mr and Mrs piper,I am sorry but it seems as if your baby has no heartbeat."

"Oh my god. No." I said

"I'm so sorry baby." Said Luke.

"Come back next week so we can figure some things out for you okay. I'm sorry Annie. Your in my prayers."

I went home that day and cried for like two hours straight. I didn't get out of the bed for 4 days. I was physically ill at the thought of having to face people and life. The baby who I had fallen in love with,the child I had created,was no longer. I had to live with this for the rest of my life. I thought it was my fault,like I could've have done something to stop it or make it better. I couldn't make it better. I knew I would eventually have to live again,but I wasn't ready.

"an excerpt from Annie Leblanc Pipers new book, becoming Annie piper. We sit down with her today to talk about her new book. Hi Annie."

"Hi."

"I'm glad to see you doing better."

"Yes I am doing a lot better,you know getting back to work and life."

"Now in your new book,you talk about everything from your childhood to becoming an Olympian. When did you start writing this book?"

"I started writing a few years ago,after I had my first child."

"Speaking of being an Olympian,did you ever expect that?"

"No,even as a young child I didn't want to be in the Olympics but as I got older I realized that it was my calling to do something like that."

"Well it's been great having you with us today,Annie's new book becoming Annie piper comes out today in all book stores."

The trials.
The big ego.
The suprise.
The road to Tokyo.
The bestfriend.
The life changer.
The trip.
The mistake.
The consequence.
The "talk".
The big move.
The new life ahead.
The wedding.
The baby.

It's been a pretty good ride huh?
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

So guys I just wanted to wrap this up short and sweet. I really hope I didn't disappoint y'all. I enjoyed working on this story so much! I can't wait to start my new story soon!!!! Who knows,there could eventually be a sequel!

Comment your thoughts on the ending and what you liked about the story...

Thanks for reading!!!
Until next time...