The new life ahead

Annie moved in with Luke to lake grove apartment complex that sunny fall day in 2022. She knew what she wanted in life and she finally had it. She knew that her life was all figured out. Her and Luke were destined to get married,buy a house and have kids. You see,nothing works out the way they planned it. Luke got hurt working one day and had to take a lot of time off of work. His injuries were permanent. Annie was still in the works of getting the gym set up for opening day that summer,so there was no way for them to pay the rent on their apartment. Solution? They moved in with Annie's parents. Easy fix. But they couldn't live with them forever. When Luke was able enough to work,they started renting the apartment again. Luke decided that he wanted to do something special for Annie after they moved back in.

"Bananers!"

"Yes Luke?" Annie walked in the living room while Luke was in the kitchen.

"Come in here." He said. She had went out earlier and just came back from town.

He had made Annie a lovely steak dinner,with potatoes an fresh green beans. He had set the table with candles and roses.

"this is so fancy!" Annie exclaimed as she sat down.

"Well I wanted to something special for my lady." He grinned

"Let's eat!"

They enjoy the meal and Luke pulled out Annie's favorite,a chocolate cupcake.

"Ooh chocolate cupcakes! Yum!!!" She takes a big bite and feels something inside of it and spits it out on the plate. It was a ring.

"Luke?" She sees Luke coming around the corner with roses and her family were taking pictures.

"Julianna Grace Leblanc. Will you do make me the happiest guy on earth and marry me?"

"Yes!!!"

They kiss passionately.

Yay update!

Thanks for all of the love!
Thanks for reading!!!

Until next time...

P.S. Thanks for 500 reads!