The road to tokyo

Coach tyler had called everyone into his office to talk about the incident with Daniella. Luckily,Annie had not been hurt when Daniella tackled her.

"I have been informed of the incident involving Miss Oliver and Miss Leblanc. Because of this, Daniella will not be competing with us on our first day. That means if we win on anything on that day as a team she will not get a medal. She can only compete in individual events."

"Is she coming Tokyo with us?"

"Yes"

Everyone groans. No one liked Daniella.

"We don't need to worry about her,we got an Olympics to win!" Shouted jono'via

"Yeah!" Said amber

"On 3!1,2,3! TOKYO!" Said tyler
_____________________________
Annie and the team had gotten on the plane at 4 o'clock in the morning,so they slept for most of the 12 hours. Annie couldn't sleep,she was too nervous and excited. The Olympics she thought. Every gymnasts dream. She had a lot to look forward to.

"We are making our descent into Tokyo,Japan. Please turn off all devices as we make our descent." Said a voice over the loudspeaker.

Annie and the team had made it to Tokyo. She went to bed that night knowing that the next day,she would be seen by billions of people. She was going to an Olympian,win or lose.

The next morning Annie woke up early and ate breakfast,which was an egg white omelet. She never got room service at any other hotel before,so she took advantage of it!

By 10 am,Annie and the dream team had their Leo's on and their hair in buns. They were ready to go rock the Olympics.
And Annie was first.

Annie's coach back home in maryLand was in Tokyo along with her family and friends.

She sent her a letter that she got that morning that said
Ok,Leblanc. Today is your day. I couldn't be more proud of what you have done in your life and the person you have become. Go out there and do what you were born to do. Win or lose,you'll always be a coral girl. I love you Annie,
Your coach Mary.

"And now from the United States women's gymnastics team, Julianna grace, Annie, Leblanc on the beam."

"Annie is the first to compete for the gold today for her team."

Annie's POV:
This was the most important day in my life. I was so scared and nervous and excited all at the same time. I wanted to do well. I had to do well.

"And Annie Leblanc finished with a stellar performances making her the first to win a gold medal for the team today."

Annie drops to her knees,crying tears of joy. She had finally made. She was finally here.

Who likes it?
What would you like to see in future chapters with Annie?

Thanks so much for reading!

Until next time...