The trip

Fast forward 1 year-
Luke is a year older than Annie (A\N:I don't know if this is true or not)
And he just graduated High-school. They were all going to Florida for beach week and of course he invited Annie to come along. Annie was almost sure her parents would let her go.

"Mommy,daddy. Can I ask you something." Annie said as she came into the kitchen.

"Yes sweetie." Said katie

"Can I go to Florida with Luke for beach week?" Annie gave her parents puppy dog eyes.

"Who's going?" Said billy

"Sydney,Luke and some of their friends."

"You can go,but I we need to set some ground rules." Said her dad. "No partying after midnight. You cannot sleep with Luke, and if you get in trouble with the police you call me or your mom. But don't expect us to bail you out." He said,laughing.

"Okay.okay I won't do anything to get in to trouble. I promise." Said Annie

She ran up to her room to call Luke.

"Lukey! Guess what?!"

"What?!"

"I'm going to Florida with you."

"Really!yes this is going to be so fun!"

"I'm going to pack right now!"

She needed to pack,their flight left the next morning.

Annie went to bed that night knowing that when she woke up in the morning,she would get on a plane and leave with her boyfriend. All by-herself.

"You excited Annie?"

"I'm excited,but now I just want to sleep." She laid her head on Luke's shoulder. He was so muscular.

She woke up to the sound of the intercom dinging.

"Attention passengers,we are making our descent into Miami international airport."

"Annie.Annie,time to wake up!" Said Luke in a sing songy voice.

"Are we there yet." Annie said in a sleepy voice.

"Yes we are. Let's go meet up with the rest of the group."

Luke and Annie were going to meet Luke's friends Casey,Alex,Morgan,and Oliver.

"Hey man!" Said Alex giving Luke a fist bump.

"Alex!Oliver! What's up dude!" Luke fist bumped him back. "This is my girlfriend Julianna. But we just call her Annie."
Annie loves it when like calls her by her full name.

"This my girlfriend Morgan miller."
Crap. Annie thought. Daniella's older sister. Oh holy crap.

"Hi Morgan nice to meet you." Said Annie plastering on a fake smile.

"Oh I know you. You went to the Olympics! With Daniella!"

"Yep I did!"

"You were the one who got my sister in trouble.." Said Morgan

"No hard feelings?"

"Eh my sister deserved it. She's a total a** sometimes."
(A/N sorry for those who don't like cussing.)

"Well then let's go inside." Said Oliver

The house was a 2 story,4 bedroom beach house on the beach. It was really nice and cozy. Annie loved the winding staircase because she felt like royalty.

"Wait Luke. If there's only 4 bedrooms and 6 people where is everyone going to sleep?" Said Annie at dinner that night.

"Well Oliver and Casey get their own rooms because they are 15. Morgan and Alex will sleep together and so will you and I."
Like took a bite of his sushi.

"Okay."

Annie had no idea how this was going to go. She had never disobeyed her parents before...

Thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote and review!

Until next time...