Party Day

**Lukes POV**

My alarm went off for 6. I needed to work out and shower then I had interviews at 8 and 11. I also wanted to help as much as I could for her graduation party.

She didn't know that Jase and Britt, Thomas and Lauren, even Carrie and Mike were coming. Mike said he wouldn't miss his favorite basketball players graduation party. I also think he felt bad he couldn't make it to the one momma was throwing back home. He flirted a little to much with her it was annoying, but with her being a huge hockey fan I should've expected something.

The band was going to come but they are coming to the one back home just because of the whole Michael and Jaylee thing we didn't want to risk her coming, Michael knew better than to pull that stunt down there at mommas house.

I got out of bed and threw on some basketball shorts and a tee shirt. I went to the bathroom. Then I went downstairs and put my socks and shoes on. I walked down to the basement and over to the in home gym they had. I hopped on the treadmill. I turned the tv on to the news channel. I was running for a good 20 minutes, I was going to to another 10 minutes to hit 3 miles. I was running and then I heard someone come down. I had the tv muted already. Her dad walked in.

"Morning Thomas." He said. I slowed the treadmill down some.

"Morning sir. I didn't wake you did I?" I asked him.

"No no not at all. I should've been up an hour ago. Do you mind?" He asked pointing to the bike.

"Oh no not at all, do you need this?" I asked.

"No you are okay, today is bike day." He said. I picked my pace back up and a little faster to finish 3 miles in 30 minutes. I did a slow down to finish off a little over 3 miles. I then shut it off. He looked at the screen.

"3.2 miles in 33 minutes not bad son." He said. I chuckled as I grabbed a towel.

"Thanks sir. Definitely has gotten faster again working out with Kells, her 6-7 minute mile is insane." I said going over to the dumbbells. I started off putting 30 on each.

"I will say, I do feel almost as good as I did in my 20s after working out so much, I would probably 3 times a week before but now it's everyday thanks to Kells." I said.

"Yeah she's kinda a perfectionist when it comes to working out, not sure how that'll change with not having basketball anymore.." he said.

"I'm sure it won't change a lot if any. She has a pretty good head on her shoulders. I do like seeing her off season and actually eating whatever she wants." I said he laughed.

"Yeah she doesn't stick to the high protein, low fat, low carb diet as much."

It was silent for a couple minutes as I put 50lbs on each.

"So what's you're agenda again? For vacation?"

"8 days in Italy, 8 days in Bahamas, and 8 days in Florida with the boys, we are splitting the time 4 days at our beach house and 4 days in Disney." I said. "Then the boys go back with their mom we will fly up here and pack her things to drive down." I then told him.