The Boys (10)

**LUKES POV**
12•14•14

Today was Kellys first game back from suspension. It's been 12 days since I've seen her and I couldn't do. So the boys and I took a trip up to Penn State. They were super excited to see her and meet her but I think they are more excited to go to the basketball game.

We got in late last night, probably 11ish. It was 6 am and I barely slept. Both the boys were passed out. I just wanted to go see her.  I told her the boys and I were taking a trip and she was so upset she wasn't with us. But little did she know it was to her.

She had a game against south Florida on the 21st. I thought about us staying for a week but I wasn't sure how's she feel about it with me having the boys. She. Had her last final on Friday, and she said she was staying at her place until after the 21st then she was going home for Christmas.

I was laying there looking at the ceiling. My phone went off. It was Kells.

Kells❤️: I can't fucking sleep. I miss you and I'm nervous about the game, and I'm a mess... I don't want to go home. I want to come to you.

I felt terrible. I hope this trip helps.

Me: I can't sleep either. I miss you. So much. But you'll do great, I can't wait to watch you.

Kells❤️: how are the boys? How's your trip where did you guys end up going?

Fuck... how do I answer that.

Me: they are doing okay, getting excited for our adventures. Luckily they are still sleeping. We are somewhere with lots of snow.

I didn't know what else to say to her.

Kells❤️: lucky, we have tons of snow here... I wanna go snowboarding so bad.

Me: Matthew won't go?

Kells❤️: ugh, he doesn't want to get hurt before their last game on the 27th... Loser.

Me: lol. I'm sorry Jay? Sarah? Lindsey?

Kells❤️: They hate snowboarding they like skiing better. I mean I'll ski but, it's something about snowboarding for me.

Me: I understand. How are Sarah and Matthew.

Kells❤️: totally done.

Me: what actually happened?

Kells❤️: she got super drunk in Georgia and slept with someone else...

Me: WHAAAAT!

Kells❤️: he's destroyed... she offered to move out. Idk what to do...

Me: I have a serious question...

I had to ask, if she's ever slept with him.

Kells❤️: I've been waiting for this but shoot...

Me: have you slept with him...? I know we said we wouldn't ask names but I mean...