𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

꧁✯꧂

𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑 of my eye I watch over Sansa, who had Ser Arys Oakheart escort her. She wore a magnificent lilac gown with long sleeves to cover the bruises given on Joffrey's orders. I, on the other hand picked my sleeves to be out of net, slight purple spots can be seen if you looked close enough.

Prince Tommen jumps eagerly "Sansa, did you hear? I'm to ride in the tourney today. Mother said I could."

"I fear for the life of your foeman" she told the youngest of Cersei's children

"His foeman will be stuffed with straw" Joffrey's boring voice interrupts

"Your Grace" Sansa bows

The young King dismisses Ser Arys and compliments Sansa and then tells her of Viserys Targaryen's death. Not so long ago I was in the council's meeting room and watched Robert spit out his wrath about Viserys' sister and now she'll die just fine on her own.

The boy laughs "That's funny, don't you think? The dragon was their sigil. It's almost as good as if some wolf killed your traitor brother. Maybe I'll feed him to wolves after I've caught him. Did I tell you, I intend to challenge him to single combat?" Arya would've ripped you apart with her bare hands, what good are you against Robb, dumb cunt?

"I should like to see that, Your Grace. Would you enter the lists today?" asks Sansa

"My lady mother said It was not fitting, since the tourney is in my honour. Otherwise I would have been champion. Isn't that so dog?"

"Against this lot? Why not?" I knew that The Hound was just mocking Joffrey, but the boy was to dumb to notice.

"Will you joust today, my lord?" Sansa also asks the dog "Wouldn't be worth the bother of arming myself. This is a tournament of gnats" he spits out

Joffrey laughs "My dog has a fierce bark." And a fierce stamina "Perhaps I should command him to fight the day's champion. To the death"

The first joust was between Meryn Trant and Ser Hobber of House Redwyne. Trant wins and the tourney continues with the joust of Ser Balon Swann and Morros of House Slynt

"I warned you. Gnats" said Sandor Clegane, as the King started getting bored

Lothor Brune and Ser Dontos of House Hollard are announced, but the second man's drunkenness made Joffrey even more annoyed

"I lose. Fetch me some wine" Ser Dontos yells

The boy King rose "A cask from the cellars! I'll see him drowned in it."

Sansa gasps "No, you can't"

"What did you say?"

"I only meant...it would be ill luck, Your Grace...to, to kill a man on your name day"

I try to say something to help my foolish sister but the Hound does it before me "The girl speaks truly. What a man sows on his name day, he reaps throughout year"

"Take him away. I'll have him killed on the morrow, the fool" I sigh relieved, happy my sister won't be the one killed on the morrow

"He is" says Sansa "You're so clever, to see it. He's better fitted to be a fool than a knight, isn't he? You ought to dress him in motley and make him clown for you. He doesn't deserve the mercy of a quick death"

"Perhaps you're not so stupid as mother says..." then the last person I thought I will see today appears

The Imp got on one knee before Joffrey "Your Grace"

"You."

"Me." agreed his uncle "although a more courteous greeting might be in order, for an uncle and an elder" I smile to myself, knowing I finally have a person with whom I can openly call Joffrey a cunt.

꧁✯꧂