𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

꧁✯꧂

𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐓 stood a terrified Sansa. She was taken to Cersei before I could talk to her about her "red flower" as the Queen Regent called it, but in the end I calmed her a bit by telling her Joffrey won't wed her until the battle is done.
The boy-king sat on the throne with an awful smile on his face, ready to torment someone, knowing his uncle is busy finding some way to win this fucking war against Stannis and isn't here to stop him.

"Lady Danya" he called. Oh, lucky me.

"I received unpleasing comments about my decision to let only my hound have you" he booms "Sers..." he gives the permission to some knights.

The bolder one, who decided to approach me in faster steps was old and fat and the one who walked more cowardly and with yet a more pleasing dace to look upon was young and reedy.

I let out a heavy breath. Raped in the throne room by some cunts. Exciting, isn't it? I did not dare to move my eyes to Sandor, afraid I'll lock my gaze with Joffrey's.

The hairs on my arm rise and a shiver crawls up my spine. Quiet murmurs could be heard in the room if you listened close enough through the tension. Just when the old one gripped my breast Joffrey spoke again

"But my dog won't like to share his bitch. I am afraid I have to let him do what he sees fit" I almost laughed in relief

I thanked all the Gods they made Joffrey enjoy seeing blood more than a woman's cunt.

Both of the knights stop at the King's words and the young one runs away quickly before Sandor even got to take a step, fearing what he'll do to him.

The other looks like he got petrified, tue only thing he did was taking his hands off me. He slightly shivered, while the Hound's calm steps approached us. He did not turn around and only stared at me. Sandor's gloved hand coils around the back of his neck. The Hound shoves him so hard against the stairs of the Iron Throne, even Joffrey twitches in surprise.

The court gasps after the Knight showed no sign of life, blood running from his head down the floor.

Joffrey laughs like a maniac at the horrific sight, as Sandor throws me on his shoulder, carrying me to his chamber. The last thing I set my gaze on is Joffrey's vicious smirk.

꧁✯꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓, sleep did not come to me, not matter how hard I tried. I watch the shades of evening who look even more dark at the sound of Sandor's snores. I wasn't able to sit in silence and stare at the night anymore, so I unwrap Sandor's hands from the tight grip he had on my waist and get up.

When we got back from the Throne Room, he left me in his room and returned with wine. There wasn't a word spoken between the two of us
-not that we actually knew what to say-, simply speechless understanding.

I slip the silk robe off and threw on a dress, along with one of Sandor's coats.

Before I get to touch the doorknob, something stirs in the quiet. Sandor Clegane looks back at me. His eyes are darker than the night, I slowly turn the corners of my lips up.

"I did not intend to wake you. I just wanted to take a walk" I confess

"Fine" He groans, rubbing his tired eyes, jumping out of the bed, who let out an unpleasing sound when he lifted his weight off it.

"You don't have to come with me" I tell him, but he ignores my comment
"You're not going out alone at this whore hour"

The last time I took a stroll in the gardens around this hour was when father was alive and I didn't need yo that the next day will be my last. This was the best part of the day -when the guards and the King with his bitch mother weren't roaming around.

I get a hold of his calloused hand and walk closer to him and walk closer to him. He shared his body heat with me and I could only let myself to melt in his embrace more than I actually should.

"I wouldn't have left that old cunt do anything to you, even if Joffrey did not give me his royal blessing to" he whispers, bringing me closer to him from my waist and I bury my head in the crook of his neck breathing his scent.

How the fuck am I supposed to tell him?

꧁✯꧂