𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋

꧁✯꧂

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 to join me at the high table, but the crowd down was not good for Bran so I remained where I was, but still watching Sandor.

"Gendry" Daenerys called after the boy who sat near Sandor and now rose, ready to leave "That's right, isn't it?"

"Yes, Your Grace" Gendry approached the Queen

"You're Robert Baratheon's son" She stated and everyone paused

"You are aware he took my family's throne and tried to have me murdered?"

"I didn't even know he was my father until he was dead" The boy answered, truthfuly

"Yes, he's dead" The Queen agreed "His brothers are too. So who's Lord of Storm's End now?"

"I don't know, Your Grace?"

"Does anyone?" she continues to ask, but the hall was silent

"I think you should be Lord of Storm's End"

"I can't be. I'm a bastard" Gendry argues

"No, you are Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm's End" Daenerys said "the lawful son of Robert Baratheon. Because that is what I have made you"

"To Lord Gendry Baratheon of Storm's End!" Ser Davos puts an end to the disturbing silence in the room, toasting to the new Lord.

"A fitting reward for a hero" Tyrion commented "And a Lord of Storm's End who will be forever loyal to you"

"See?" Daenerys whispered back "You're not the only one who's clever" and the people at our table are quiet again

"All of it. Come on!" But the quiet did not last long, as Tormund appears

"No. Not in one go" Said Jon

"Go on! I believe in you" Sansa encouraged him

"We have to celebrate our victory" he urges

"Vomiting is not celebrating"

"Yes, it is"

"To the Dragon Queen!" he toasts and so does everyone

"To Arya Stark! The hero of Winterfell" Daenerys also rose her cup

The cheers make Bran stir and I am quick to calm him. I talk with the boy a little, until I hear Tormund's shouts again "What kind of person climbs on a fucking dragon? A madman or a King!" they all cheer for a second time, but the smile on Daenerys face showed her displeasure.

My hand unwraps from Bran's waist and finds her hand, trying to give her at least, a comforting smile,yet soon, she rose and so did Varys.

My gaze travels in the room, spotting Sandor and the Wildling together. Suddenly, one woman starts talking and where is one whore there's always a second. I get up from the first time tonight and in the meantime I see the second whore trying to catch Sandor's attention.
Before I get to them, he growls at the whore, who leaves scared. I approach my husband and sit next to him.

"Bran missed you" As I say the words Sandor takes the boy from my arms.

꧁✯꧂

𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 at the sound of Sandor getting dressed. I didn't react until I saw him reaching from his sword. What was he doing with it? He began not training anymore and even if he did he won't do it at such early hour.

"What are you doing?" I mutter, stretching in the whole bed

He pauses, as he did not notice me at first. "Dany..." He sighs

"What are you doing?" I quickly get out of the bed

"My love, I..." he drags the answer away

"Tell me" I demand, rushing to him

"I have to do it. I won't be able to live peacefully if I don't" He puts a hand on my cheek

My eyes start to water "You're not leaving me and Bran. Not again" I swallow nothingness

"I will try to come back to you" He tries to wipe my tears

"Try?" I leave his embrace "if you exit this room, Sandor-"

"I have to before the Dragon Queen arrives and does it herself" His gaze was loving, almost showing the guilt of leaving.

But what could I do to stop him? The thought of killing his brother was all he lived for. I could do nothing but cry as I watched Sandor leaving. Again.

꧁✯꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐋𝐅 was dumb enough to think he's going for a ride, not to the Capital. He tried making Ryne leave and go back to Danya, she had to protect his wife and son now that he might not get back to them, however the bitch did not turn around.

At least he managed to make her wait for him at the entrance of King's Landing. She'll wait for him long enough. The bastard wouldn't fucking die. He had his sword deep in his belly but he threw him of and pulled it out like it was nothing.

But just in the moment his brother had his hands wrapped around his throat a growl was heard through the sounds of ruin.

Both Clegane brothers turned their heads towards the place the sound came from. Gregor did not recognise her, but Sandor did. Ryne was indeed smarter than him. He fucking thought the wolf is gonna sit and wait for him.

The fate was set for Gregor. He killed Sandor, the direwolf will devour him, he rushed to the direwolf, his brother will kill him. Before the men tried to think of their next move the direwolf jumped on the Mountain and with them, the wall went down.

Sandor, tired and wounded, recalled the day he saved the direwolf's life by setting her free. And now, the debt was paid. Him and his wife will have enough time mourn her lost friend, but it was time to get out of this city and go back to his son and his Danya.

꧁✯꧂