𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐈𝐕

꧁✯꧂

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 fool Petyr Baelish is to let him think he's fooling you. I knew he will come to me with the request to help him with his dirty work. It was obvious a person like him will get the poison just with a snap his fingers, but he was testing me. If I could get it from Pycelle without question marks to rise I could do anything.

The hardest part was to get through the soldiers. I prayed that the fools won't recognise me in a whore's outfit and let me into there.

I was kind of scared. They won't let the Grand Maester wait for his whore, but what if when I get out of the room they'll take turns on me?

After all I have no choice, I did this to myself.

I waited there for more minutes after finding the poison, trying to make it obvious for the guards that I was fucking the old man.

When I'm finally convinced that Pycelle would be done with a whore, I leave, hiding the poison in my thin clothes

A hand grabs me. "The old man won't gat mad because we used his rubbish, eh?" The Whitecloak asks the other

Fuck. My heart beats so hard until it's the only thing I am able to hear now.
But the man didn't get to do anything else than touching my skirt.
A familiar sound of hard steps is heard

"You're here to guard that fucking door, not to get your cocks out" Sandor Clegane rasps and throws me away by a shoulder from the knight

I hit the opposite wall with a thud. The next thing I do is to run.

By the time I reach my door the Hound is already behind me, to turn me around roughly by my hair

"what the fuck are you doing?" he barks out

"none your damn business, Lord Commander" I look down at his white cloak of the Kingsguard.

"stop trying to get yourself killed" came his snarl before smacking his lips into mine, his hand glued to my breast

꧁✯꧂

"𝐖𝐄'𝐑𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄, 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐀" My sister smiles at me

My sweet, innocent bird...if she only knew.

"My Florian will takes home" Your Florian is a paid cunt, I wanted to shout at her, we remain in the capital we'll be the first suspects.

And a mother's wrath is far more dangerous than a man.

꧁✯꧂