Chapter 2

The bright light made Chan rise from his sleep, or was it really a sleep?

He sat up and was greeted by a male and a video.

"Is that me?.." he thought to himself.

He saw him at the club followed by him arguing with his hyungs and lastly him bumping his head in the toilet.

"Am I viral?" Chan suddenly let out.

"Oh, you're awake! It's finally nice to meet you Lee JungChan!" the mysterious man said joyfully

"To answer your question, no you're not viral. I'm just replaying back to your lifetime! Oh and I almost forgot! My name is Kevin and I'm your uh guardian angel?" The mysterious man, whose name is Kevin, grinned.

What? Chan was bewildered. Guardian angel?

"Am I dead?" chan thought to himself

"Chan chan. You don't have to whisper things to your brain when you're in front of me. I can hear everything you say! And yes your dead chan. 1 day in the human world is equivalent to 1 year in this world"

There were too many things going through Chan's mind right now.

"I died?"

"Yes you did chan. You banged your head, remember?" Kevin sighed

His members?

"What happened to my members then?"

"Human world. Still alive and devastated over your death. They love you so much you do know that right? I can even show you right now."

"Them? Love? Pfft. They don't even want to know I'm okay and they? Love me and devastated over my death. bullshit" Chan laughed

"Ey ey ey. No cursing in this household."

Chan just sighed and looked down.

"What am I supposed to do now? Stay here forever?" Chan let out a puff, looking around.

"Well, you're not in heaven or hell yet.. we're just at stage 2. Human life, choosing and then lastly heaven or hell!" Kevin exclaimed, clearly excited to guide him.

"If you're a guardian angel, then where's your wings?" Chan asked, looking at Kevin curiously.

"Oh chan, that was decades ago. We don't do that now! So let's go on with what you're supposed to do?"

Kevin then passed Chan a brown paper.

"

Seventeen

Carat

                        "

Chan was clueless on what was supposed to be done but all he knows is that he doesn't want to do anything that has to do with his group mates.

"You will be sent to the real world back again and you will be given 1 week to help them out. When you want to go somewhere, Just snap your fingers and think of where to go and you will be transported to the place or.. you can do the boring way which is walking! Well your time starts now! Good luck and by the way, you can just come back here anytime for guidance." Kevin explained what he got to do.

Before Chan could say anything, he was brought back to the human world.