Chapter 3

(Throwing in Pov from now on)

Chan's Pov

What? Not even gonna come with me? Good job Kevin.

"They didn't change anything in my room?" Chan mumbled.

I started humming out a tune and walked out of my so-called room.

" The house is oddly silent though."

I kept walking around the house until I saw a figure standing on the balcony. I walked towards the figure and saw it was Seungkwan hyung. I went in front of him and waved my hand. But no reaction?

"Seungkwan hyung?" I said out loud.

I just sighed and just shook it off thinking that Kevin missed out one note that I should have taken note of.
I went towards the living room couch that was located right beside the balcony and sat down.

Humming to one of the songs that we produced, I thought of a way to help them. I really didn't want to help them though. They don't need my help.

When humming the song, I heard a shout coming from the balcony. I looked towards the balcony and saw Seungkwan looking at.. me?

"Nononono, this can't be real. His fucking dead Seungkwan get it together." Seungkwan said.

I saw Seungkwan close his eyes and open it up again. He then came closer to me and started slapping me.

"What the fuck bro? Have some respect." I said I was pretty pissed off.

He stood there, shocked.

"Seungkwan, what's with all the scre- CHAN?" Another member came up

Great. I mean I do have to deal with all of them. I suddenly felt poking around my body. This lil bitch-

"STOP. yes I'm real but not real at the same can you at least let me explain. Even though I'm a damn ghost doesn't mean I can't feel the goddamn pain." I let out a long sigh afterwards.

Both of the members started looking at me. Hoshi was too stunt to speak.

"Mind explaining?" Seungkwan asked

"I'm obviously dead but I was brought back here to fix some things which includes... all of you."

"You know all of us missed you, right?" Hoshi mumbled but I could hear it very clearly.

"Hoshi stop. I know all damn well u guys didn't want me in the fucking group and I had to deal with this shit everyday and now your pulling this card?" Chan ranted.

"I'm sor-" hoshi tried apologising

"Sorry doesn't fix it let's get this shit done and over wit-" before I could finish my sentence I was sent to somewhere else which is back to this guardian place thing.

I looked around and saw Kevin looking at me like I had done something wrong.

"Chan? Your not supposed to curse at your hyungs tch tch"

"but-"

"no buts now gets back to work and for the love of God PLEASE like PLEASE give them a chance" kevin said

I inhaled a deep breath and just agreed.

back to the human world

"CHAN WHERE DID YOU GO?" Seungkwan shouted

"Lower down will ya? I already told you I'm not real and I have to deal with some stuff before going back up there or down there or wherever it is."

"Anyways, where are the others ? I can't deal with looking at you guys." I spat