22.

HER BEING CUPID

Despite the fact that it is Saturday today, there was no tranquility on that day. The two closest friends were embracing each other when the doorbell rang, interrupting their time together.

After being prodded by Tzuyu, Nayeon groaned and got out of bed. The older girl grumpily opened the door because the taller was not going to budge an inch for anyone in the morning, only to encounter the gentlest smile in return. Of course, the most sensible course of action is to close the door on the said guest.

"Wait a minute!"Nayeon hastily made her way back to Tzuyu's room. In order to replace the lace bra and panties she was wearing, Nayeon hurried to acquire a jacket and some sweatpants.
"It's Jeongyeon."she informed the latter

"Where has she gone?"

"Outside."

"You refused to let her in?"

"Well, she can't see me with my tits virtually sticking out, so I had to change."

"She actually can."Tzuyu remained where she was, observing her friend scrambling to comb her hair.

"She's going to think I'm a slut!"

"I believed you said you were."

"I did, but in no way in front of Jeongyeon!"

The two entered Tzuyu's bedroom within a short period of time. Given that Tzuyu is the last of the group, it appears that Jeongyeon just stopped by to give her the list of guests who were attending the camp.

"Handong just transferred to a different school, therefore I want to bring her."

"W-what? I thought you'd come with me, how about me now?!"

"Jeongyeon unnie."Tzuyu smiled knowingly as she looked at the said latter

"Oh, yeah, I don't have anyone with me, though so I'm up."Jeongyeon rubbed the back of her nape

"See?"Tzuyu winked at her friend

"So, I thus had other errands to do and wasn't planning to stay here for too long."

"You have a car?"

"I did take a cab, though."

"Would you like me to drive you home?"

"No, it's fine. I don't want to be a nuisance. But thank you, though."Nayeon was so entranced by the other girl when Jeongyeon's soothing voice spoke to her that she did nothing but sit on the edge of the bed and stare.

Anyone watching them could see it for what it was, too obvious. Fortunately or unfortunately for her, Tzuyu had a great idea.

"Well, in that situation, Nayeon unnie will drive you home."Tzuyu roughly propelled Nayeon towards Jeongyeon, who could hold her and keep her stable at her

"H-hey—

"She is heading home now, anyway. Now go!"Tzuyu gave the two a few more pushes and managed to get rid of them.

Tzuyu confidently grinned as she dusted her palms together as she watched the two get inside the car.

Oh my goodness, I'm so skilled at this.