60.

PURSUING SOMEONE YOU LOVE

"Have I already mentioned that you are gorgeous every day?"

"Hmmm? Not yet."

"Did I mention that I love you already?"

"Always,"

"Tzu, are you all right? You're so random."Sana chuckled

"I'm fine."Tzuyu hugged her from the side

You don't let someone go if you love them. You inform them, you pursue them, and you show them that you care.

When things are difficult, if you love someone, you don't just leave. For fear of getting too close or breaking, you don't push them away. You tell them to find what they're seeking for in someone else because you don't have any doubts about yourself or your relationship.

"I love the way this feels."

"Right. Especially when I'm with you."Tzuyu grinned as she looked at the girl next to her
"I love you."

If you love someone, tell them-that's simple, all of us are capable of doing it.

But what about keeping up with your loved one even when things are difficult? Even though it hasn't always been easy? Even you've caused each other such serious pain? Then what?

Have you got the guts to love? Or do you have a transient mindset that allows you to let them go too quickly?

Tzuyu closed her eyes as she breathed in the fresh air.

Sana had moved to the other side in case she had been observed by Tzuyu. When Tzuyu lifted her eyes to look at Sana's place, she discovered that she was not there anymore. As soon as she realized this, Tzuyu instantly diverted her gaze away.

Because Tzuyu is familiar with Sana's appearance thanks to her long stares and piercing glances, so she can easily spot her and there she is, she appears and smile at her.

"I just want you to know that even if there are a lot of people between where you are and there in front of me, I'll still be able to find you in the middle of the crowd."Tzuyu whispered softly, that makes Sana feel so unique and important to her.

"I'm sorry, love, for doing that."

You wouldn't leave her if you love her. That's all there is to it.

Together, you are tackling your problems. It's fighting through the crap, drama, suffering involved in rediscovering the original reason you were together and bringing it back to life.

You can work on your relationship right away if you believe that your love is stronger, that your connection is genuine, and that you don't have to wait to 'see if you were meant to be' by separating until you fall back in love.

I'll have to argue against that. The idea that someone who truly loves you will let you go is something I'll have to push back against. See, how ridiculous that way of thinking is.

Why on earth would you let someone go if you truly love them and are completely engulfed in their presence? Why in the world would you bid them farewell and stand back and watch as they were taken into someone else's arms?

No, not at all. That doesn't make sense.

"Where would you like to go after this, Tzuyu ah?"

"It's up to you."

"I have no idea."

"Get in the car, then."

"Have you got an idea now?"

"Why don't we take a ride before we head home?"

"That sounds great! I love it."

"Let's go now, M'lady."