49.

MEETING HER FAMILY

"As you well know, I still cannot purchase anything like this items using my own money."

"I told you I could get you the expensive bracelet you wanted."

"Really?"Sana shrieked and grabbed her best friend, who enthusiastically nodded her head.
"My sugar mommy!"she giggled

"I've got you, girl, but let go of my hand. Tzuyu is staring."Mina muttered the final phrase so Dahyun, who was standing right next to her, wouldn't hear.

Sana immediately released her hold while turning to face the taller girl, who was indeed glancing their way. However, it was a comfort that she didn't appear upset.

The two held an eye contact, only to be shattered by Tzuyu with an eyebrow raise and gave a quick nod to her right before leaving the room.

Was that a request to follow her, right?

Right.

Sana stood fixed to the ground, deciding it would be safer to wait a while before following. She was going to hold out for at least a few of seconds. In her peripheral vision, she noticed Mina grinning at her.

Sana awaited Tzuyu at their preferred location without spotting her there.

Arching her brows, Sana took the box  and squealed when she opened it. A tennis bracelet made of gold with a row of small diamonds on the front was found inside.

It had a classy, upscale appearance. Incredibly expensive. Even the packaging appeared to be costly.

"You appear to like shiny objects."Tzuyu remarked as she entered the room

"Yes, but I only purchase high-quality items at low prices since I'm trying to save money."

"I have money, and I can get you pricey items."

"Really?"

"Right."

"Thank you!"

"I'll see you later at the gate."Tzuyu turned to look at her from behind as Sana swiftly scowled

"That quick?"

"What?"Tzuyu cocked her head in her direction

"We haven't even had a chance to talk for an hour and you're already going."

"Let's talk more later."

"Hmmm, I wonder whether it's related to earlier."Sana smirked

"Earlier?"

"Stop acting that way."

Sana drew forward as she caressed the woman's face and tiptoed to capture her lips. Just as she was ready to back away, Tzuyu grabbed a hold of her head and kissed her passionately. At first Sana was initially stunned, but she made the decision to go with the flow and gave the other person a kiss in return with the same passion.

After a brief period of kissing, Tzuyu pulled back with Sana's bottom lip in between her teeth.

She smirked,

"I'll see you later."

-

"This is my girlfriend, Minatozaki Sana."

"Minatozaki?"

"Yes grandma."

"Ohh."

"Uhh- grandma, is. . . there something wrong with that?"

"You know your granny, my hearing is poor, so I'm just making sure."

"I'm so happy for you, baby! Finally, your wish has come true!"

"Lin, stop talking so much."

"Well, as you can see. Here, I have two mothers."Tzuyu stated

"I see."Sana nods

"Well, then kids. I'll be in the kitchen in the meantime."they all turned to face the older woman as Tzuyu stroked the back of the her neck and observed Sana's face

"Your grandma doesn't seem to like me."Sana pouted

"Mom is always like that, so don't worry."Huang added as the other person laughed

"I agree, her mom has always been like that."Lin teased

"You-

"What? I'm just saying!"

And that, they argued in front of them about that as Tzuyu grew frustrated with them and removed Sana from the situation.

"Grandma likes you, I'm sure of it."

"What if she doesn't, though?"

"Then, let's ask her."

"Hi, grandma."

"Aren't you supposed to be in your room, why are you here?"

"I— I needed to get your approval, grandma."

"To your relationship, you say? Well, as long as you love one other, love is not based on gender, so go ahead."

"I love you for this reason!"Tzuyu rushed to embrace her grandmother in a bear hug

"If that's what makes my granddaughter happy then, why not?"

With a big smile on her face, Sana observed them. She was pleased that their relationship had been accepted by Tzuyu's family.

She had hoped that her family would do similarly.

"Sana, come on over and join us!"