34.

MAKE A FIRE

Someone knocked on the door around midnight while it was raining. There, it turns out that it was only Tzuyu, and since she was drunk, Sana didn't think twice about letting her inside before anything bad could happen to her.

Felix claimed he was at Hyunjin's house. Sana was with her dad's, but just as Tzuyu had left earlier, he left for a crucial call, leaving them all by themselves.

Tzuyu was upstairs in Sana's room as she changed her drenched clothes. When Sana realized that the latter was taking too long, she decided to check on her.

And that, her eyes widened in horror when Tzuyu observed her glancing, and she was rendered speechless. Sana was concerned the girl would think she was a creep for watching her change, but her worries were quickly allayed when Tzuyu smiled at her in the mirror and then returned her attention to changing.

Sana hurried out and returned to the living room, trying to forget what she had seen, but her mind kept replaying the images in her head. She didn't see Tzuyu naked even though they had already made it; it's not like she wanted to see it, that's just that.

After some time, Tzuyu returned, now wearing Sana's clothes; the only light source in the living room was the telly. It was pouring rain outside as the other girl nestled up under a large cover. Even though the thunder hadn't yet arrived, you could already feel it coming.

The wind also accelerated its momentum. The heater turned off and the TV went black the moment they realized what had happened. Because of the storm clouds that were obscuring the sky, it was now completely dark.

Sana begin to stand,

"Hm. . ."Sana entertained herself by humming. Tzuyu observed as she approached the front door, unlocked it, and peered outside. A split second later, she closed it.
"There is a power outage."she stated

"It will become extremely cold inside."With a tiny pout, Tzuyu complained. Sana chuckled.

"I'll make a fire, how about that?"

Tzuyu didn't answer,

"Sana."

"Hmm?"

Sana felt uneasy as Tzuyu continued to stare at her. She reached for a glass of water when she felt a gentle hand bump into hers, but she couldn't look her in the eyes without remembering what she had seen earlier, when Sana looked up, she noticed Tzuyu staring back at her with eyes full of feelings she couldn't possibly decipher.

The latter rose up and moved in closer while maintaining an eye contact. Sana was forced to take a step back till she was standing against the wall close to the door.

"Kiss me."The older girl's breathing became frantic as Tzuyu spoke against her lips

"W-what?"Sana stammered, Tzuyu's lips being only a few centimeters away from her own.

"Kiss me."Tzuyu pleaded as she raised her gaze to hers.

Sana remained silent but wore a shock expression as if she had no idea what to say or do.

"You know—"Tzuyu paused, her lips resting just above her jaw
"I don't understand why you're trying to hide it."while exhaling, she traced her hands over Sana's top rather than letting her lips make contact with her skin.

"H-hide what?"Tzuyu grinned at the response she elicited from Sana, who was stuttering and having a rapid heartbeat.

"That you might simply want me."

Tzuyu gazed up at the latter while grinning innocently, Sana's cheeks were a deep shade of scarlet.

"I'm hungry,"

"I want to eat you."