67.

CAUGHT

"Should we go upstairs?"

Though in a playful manner, he was mocking, she knew.

Sana literally feels and hears what the latter says. In addition, Wonpil had a sly upward curve to the corner of his lips and it doesn't even help.

Sana's mind immediately goes blank when she felt Wonpil's lips lightly touch hers, she instantly froze.

He creeps gently toward her as Wonpil's palm caressed her cheek and ran his thumb over it.

"W-Wonpil."Sana made an effort to break the kiss

"Why?"Despite Wonpil sounds out of breath, he continued to hold her by the hands.

"I-I can't do this."

"Sana, you are my girlfriend. There is nothing wrong with it. Join me on the stairs now."Wonpil said, holding out her right hand.

"Wonpil, no."

"Sana it's just—

"Someone who don't want to go should not be forced, man."

Sana immediately stops moving when she hears a very familiar voice. She didn't give it time to properly hit her. She simply stares in the direction of the voice before stepping backwards as soon as she notices her ex standing next to them.

"Who are you to meddle, anyway?"Wonpil sneers
"As far as I can remember, you're just an ex-girlfriend."he laughs it out

"What's the point? She already feels forced by you. Why are you putting yourself through it if she doesn't like it?"

Tzuyu turned her gaze towards Sana as though on cue. Intensely, empty, and silent. Comparable to how she was capable of killing Wonpil as soon as possible.

Sana was overcome by the sensation of having cold water thrown over her. Her heart began to race, and she became concerned that Tzuyu had seen everything.

"Sana, let's go."

She is being pushed by Wonpil but is unable to move.

"See? You're only proving yourself wrong."

"Fuck it!"

He then turned around and left in that manner.

"That makes him a jerk."

Before Tzuyu could even turn to face her, Sana had already started to leave.

She's okay with it now that she's sure Sana is the one she thought she had met earlier.

She heard a sound while wandering the area that was quite familiar to her. Why would they chose to do it in a public party in this type of setting? Gross.

She could care less about that and was on her way out when she noticed Sana at the corner. Tears streaming from her eyes, fists tightening. Wonpil was making out with another woman when she followed her line of sight and saw him.

When Wonpil spotted her, he quickly approached her while repeatedly apologizing. Tzuyu has given up trying to get involved. Right?

Right.

But she had only just started to follow them.

Wrong move, Chou.

He was still forgiven by Sana, and now the two of them are praying while blaming the evil.

Poor evil, he continues to be at fault for the immoral actions of this cheater.

Is it usually this way, though?

Sana just forgave, forget, and pray?

Is she so kind that she makes a fool of herself when it comes to love?

Aish, that's why I don't trust some men because of this.