52.

I WON'T LET YOU LEAVE ME

They only recently finished eating dinner before returning to Tzuyu's place. Tzuyu dressed herself comfortably before settling in front of the television to watch. Sana sat next to her after trailing behind. They spent this special day walking outside, so this particular day was a little exhausting.

Suddenly, a knock on the door came out of nowhere. Tzuyu opened it curiously just to find a frustrated Nayeon waiting there before storming into her living room.

"Just make yourself at home, I don't mind."in a mocking tone, Tzuyu murmured as she shut the door and turned to face her.
"What do you want?"she then held her arms in a crossing position

"Tzuyu, stop."Sana interjected as she observed a tear stream down the latter's cheek
"Are you alright, unnie?"she questioned

"Your friend cheated on me."

"Wait, what?"

"She was with another girl when I spotted her. . . a-again."

"She actually done that?! I warned her I would fucking murder her once she hurted you."Nayeon grabbed hold of Tzuyu's wrist as she was about to storm up and beat the shit out of her

"Doesn't matter."

"Unnie!"Tzuyu tried to contain her anger as she closed her eyes. She loves Nayeon so much that it hurts to watch her in this state.
"Why are you allowing her to do all of this?"

"I-it's me Tzuyu. I was to blame for what she did,"

"I was so strict t-to the point that— s-she got tired of me. I-I told her to go away and wait while I took care of myself. . . I let her go."Nayeon said. Sana attempted to comfort her by gently massaging her back as she wiped away her tears.

"When we truly love someone, there are moments when we have to let them go."Sana replied, just as a voice from behind caught their attention.

"That's a load of crap,"

"I won't ever let you go."Tzuyu remarked as she pointed towards Sana, the Japanese made a small smile before assisting Nayeon.

"I apologize for ruining your apparently date this evening, but I must go now."

"Hold on, unnie. Let me take you home."

"No, Tzuyu. I simply wanted to release the anguish and I found you and that's enough for now. Thank you, you and Sana, for consoling me."Nayeon smiled

"What, unnie, are you sure about that?"Sana worriedly questioned

"Yes, Sana. Don't worry."

"Then allow me to at least take you outside."

Tzuyu returned to the room after leading Nayeon outside to discover Sana already seated on the couch.

"We can never predict what the future will bring for us."Sana remarked in a gentle tone as she placed her head on the latter's shoulder and gave her left arm a firm squeeze

Tzuyu shook her head and turned to face her girlfriend, reassuring her with a grin on her face.

"What the future holds doesn't concern me. I don't give a damn about what lies ahead, Sana. I won't let you leave me."