07.

JUST ONE DATE

"Are you done already, baby?"

"Not yet, papa."

"Okay then, take your time."

After that, Sana's father drove her to school once she had completed her regular tasks. She is currently staying with her father.

Her father's side profile caught her attention. She doesn't know, but she continues to hold out hope for the fact that she still wants her parents to get back together.

She was present when they made the decision to part ways, which made it more tragic. She happened to be there and overheard their talk.

She remembers,

"It doesn't imply I never loved you just because I wish to end our marriage."

Sana pursed her lips together as she hide behind the wall.

"B-but why? Why are you filing a divorce with me? I-I don't understand."

She saw how her father smile as he caressed her mother's face.

Thus, she is unaware of what is happening between them now that so many years have passed.

"Due to the fact that you have never truly loved me."

They divorced like that. But no regrets happened after, they were still supportive for each other, but the thing is they went in separate ways that Sana finds difficult since she doesn't know where she's staying or so what.

They made the decision to divorce when Sana was old enough because they believed she would understand them. But in all honesty, she is still perplexed as to why her mother never truly loved her father. When you are married, aren't you meant to love each other? She just doesn't get it at all.

Her father was a wonderful man, an excellent father. He was a member of the military. Some boys were rather hesitant to approach her just by saying who her father was. She didn't care, though. She has never truly been intrigued by boys. However, she is not gay— that would be dreadful.

Gay, hmmm.

Although she found everything to be so foreign, yet she was aware that it was a sin.

It's a huge one at that.

Soon enough and they arrived infront of the school as Sana bid a goodbye to her father. It was still early in the morning since Mr. Byun has given her numerous obligations at the school. It's not always easy to serve as a student council's president.

And she was surprised to see the particular tall girl who happens to bother her nearly every day.

"Good morning, Ms. President."Tzuyu had her wide smile plastered across her face

"Good morning. This is new for you to go to school so early."

"Uh, huh. Dahyun unnie is with me."

"Oh, Dahyun?"

"Yes, my sister. Mr. Byun informed her that there was no work to be done at the office, so I asked a permission if I can take you out."

"You actually questioned Mr. Byun that?"

"Yes, date me please."

"Listen here, Ms. Troublemaker—

"I have a name."

"Yes, whatever your name is, my response is still a no."

"Just one date, please?"

"No."

"Ms. President."

"Sana~"

"Stop, okay?"

"When are you going to say yes?"

"When the fish began to walk."

"What?"

"Yes, the moment the fish began to walk, I will date you."