06.

BETTER REMEMBER IT

"Come on, let's get you a girlfriend. You need to get over that girl, Tzu."

A little coffee shop was where they crept into. Tzuyu sat herself on corner booth, hid herself in a corner booth behind a fake plant as Nayeon ordered for them.

Im Nayeon is her other friend, a College student who is openly lesbian, just exactly like her.

She then came back carrying two mugs of hot chocolate that were steaming.

"Just forget that certain innocent church girl; yes, she's hot and all, but you won't get her. Heck, she's straight as a ruler. I have so many college pals who can pass for your type and I assure you that they are good in bed."

"I appreciate the offer, but I decline."

"Is this real, you say?"

"Yeah. I want to get that girl,"

"Although I know it will be difficult, I still intend to try and win Sana's heart."

"You appear pretty interested in that girl, huh? You're something right now. But yeah, I won't stop you."

"Hell yeah, I am."

"Well, I still have a class that starts at 7AM, how about you?"

"Class begins at 6:45, and I need to be there by 6AM."

"It's already 6:50, Tzuyu!"

"So?"

"You're already running behind schedule."

"That's fine."

"Get your shit up, and I'll take you there."

"I don't really care about that, unnie."

"You really want the President to kick you in the ass, huh?"

-

"You're running late, Chou Tzuyu."

"I'm sorry, Ms. Vice. Please forgive me I just got stuck in a heavy traffic."

"Lame excuse, Chou."Jihyo crossed her arms as she gave her a death glare
"I require you to obtain a slip over our office."she declared

"But I'll be even more—

"That's the consequence."Jihyo didn't wait for her to respond and began to walk

Tzuyu followed the latter from behind, sighing loudly as she did so. She's actually not the person she expected to see.

Unwise move.

Jihyo opened the door for her as Tzuyu was greeted by the President. She smiles inwardly as Jihyo forces her to take a seat across from her at the table.

"Hi, Ms. President."

"Sana, look after her right away."the latter just nodded her head as she turns to face Tzuyu

"Ms. Troublemaker, here you are again."

"I have a name, and you better remember it."Sana arched an eyebrow
"Because one day you'll be moaning it at the top of your lungs."Tzuyu retorted

Sana choked on her own breath,

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Oh, I'm sure you are aware of it."

She was met with a scowl from Sana, who then handed her a piece of paper with some writing on it.

"Just leave here."Sana said, trying not to meet the taller's intense gaze

"Why would I?"

"You've already gotten what you wanted, so go to class now."

"On condition that you agree to join me for a lunch."

"Fine, but I won't promise."Tzuyu had her smile widen and winked at her

"Then I'll better get going now. Have a nice day ahead."