04.

KISS BE WITH YOU

Today is Sunday. And Tzuyu was now on the way to church. In all honesty, it would be a waste of time because Tzuyu was not particularly far from religious, and listening to a priest ramble through the homily for twenty minutes while sitting in a hard, uncomfortable pew wasn't exactly the most enjoyable activity.

She would, however, get to see Sana—more specifically, Sana's gorgeous ass.

The painful gospel readings would be worthwhile to endure.

Amen to that ass.

"Hi, Tzu. Care to bring me somewhere?"

"Why?"

"Please?"

"You have a damn car, Momo. Go there alone."

"Was yesterday's incident involved in this?"

"I made a pledge to myself that I would punish you the moment I saw your face, but—

"Punish me then."Momo said with a challenging look

"What punishment?"Dahyun jerked up an eyebrow

"Stop meddling, church girl."Momo rolled her eyes

"I'm not in the mood for punishment, so just forget about it."Momo slumps her shoulders in disappointment. However, she kept that from Tzuyu.

"Where are you going, by the way?"

"Church."

"Look at me, Tzuyu. This isn't you."

"Seriously?"

"What happened to you, really?"

"It's because of the certain President, obviously."Dahyun shrugs

"Oh,"Momo looked at Tzuyu with nothing but a confuse look— for Dahyun

"I got to go now."

-

Tzuyu chose a seat at the back so she would have complete freedom. She smiled to herself when she spotted Sana on the next row.

She moved toward the vacant area next to her. The latter turned to face her, but she had been gazing at her for much too long.

Why? She was just wearing an all black outfit, a double breasted long dress blazer that hugs her slim body, and not to mention- her cleavage was visible.

Like so visible!

"Enchanted by my looks?"

"What?"

"You're staring for too long, Ms. President."

"Your parents let you wear this kind of outfit to church?"Sana raised one of her brow, looking at her outfit

Her mom literally told her she looks beautiful and that was all that mattered.

"Oh well, my mom didn't have a problem with it."Tzuyu shrugs like it wasn't a big deal

"You're in a church, you must be aware of what needs to be done before entering this place."

"Oh? I didn't know."

"Just. . . avoid wearing those kind of outfits in the future."

"Noted."

"And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why homosexual is a sin."

Wow, that hit her.

After that, they are almost up to the part where they have to share peace.

Sana turn to its side and exactly she was met with warm chestnut eyes, Tzuyu was there waiting for her so that she could give her a sign of a peace for she was grinning like a fool.

"Peace be with you."Sana offered quietly

Tzuyu extends her hands, holding an eye contact as her smile got wider.

"Kiss be with you"Sana withdraw her hands at her, frowning
"I mean— peace be with you"Tzuyu chuckled

Sana just came back on singing . Sana certainly made her want to sin for someone who was about to sing holy hymns.

Tzuyu was disappointed when she switched places in front.

Though, it was worthwhile.

Tzuyu's breath froze in her throat as the latter knelt down to pick up her purse, giving Tzuyu a clear glimpse of her backside.

All those were snatched away from her, however, Sana get in line for a communion that she quickly followed from behind.

Wrong move, Sana was one of the Choir.

Aish.

She has no choice because she is already here. She joined the queue that was trailing to the front, keeping her eyes on Sana the entire time.

Tzuyu didn't believe in angels at the time. But if they really did exist, she was sure Sana has to be one, one way or another.

Her voice had the ideal tonal quality: it was smooth but not breathy, high but not squeaky.

She could now comprehend the reasons why people believe in God. Sana was undoubtedly a perfect creation, after all. A human could not possibly have been raised this way on Earth. The Holy Trinity has to include her. The Father, The Son, and The Holy Sana. Tzuyu wished to make a prayer to her.

Before she realized it, she had moved ahead of the line. She returned to her seat after the priest blessed her and laid a palm over her head.

She was lowkey upset she wasn't confirmed. At the very least, a drink of wine would have made it easier for her to endure the pain that is they called Mass.