01.

"I thought it was a joke when you guys told me you were sending me to a Catholic school, I can't believe you guys are really doing it!"

"There is no way I will have you stay at my house for years with this attitude of yours, as I have already told you, kid, you need Jesus."

Tzuyu's mom chuckled at the corner of the room as they glanced at her,

"Tzuyu, honey. You need to listen to your grandma, okay?"she caressed her hair softly

"You, Huang. You need to teach your child right here."her grandma warned, pointing a finger at Tzuyu

"Momma. . ."Tzuyu whined, asking for her help. But to her disappointment,

"Your grandma's right. You need Jesus"

"Fine then, but you can't expect me to change instantly just because I studied there."

-

"Ugh~ T-Tzuyu ah,"

"Mmmmh?"

The latter rolled her eyes at the back of her head as Tzuyu sucked her harder.

"Oh my! I-I'm cumming again!"

Her head were spinning, body shaking due to the pleasure she is feeling right now.

"Let it out, baby~"

"Hah-"she threw her head back in full satisfaction, moaning endlessly as she felt her insides getting fucked so good by the taller. Hot juices started to drip on her thigh the moment she came down her high.
"You made me tired."she breathlessly whispered

"You tasted so good, Momo."Tzuyu hovered over her
"Want more?"she smirked

"Fuck, yeah."

-

Tzuyu made her way towards her Aston, took her keys out of her black Gucci bag. She had been spoiled by her parents, but it was all deserved as she was a good girl and always tops on her class.

She climbed into her car, pushed the car key and made her way from out of the school.

A sharp rap on her window stopped her as she checked the latter while rolling down her windows.

"What's up, Hyun?"

"I'm still your older sister, Tzu."Dahyun crossed her arms, making Tzuyu chuckle

"Yeah, unnie. Hop in"Tzuyu already knew what she wanted so she opened the car door for her

"Why are you staying in front of Momo's house?"

"You, what brings you here?"

"Uh-huh. . . She won't attend school, will she?"

Tzuyu smirked,

"No. As of the moment."

A few moments and they already arrived on time.

"Hello everyone! This is Tzuyu,"Dahyun spoke loudly, causing for Tzuyu to cringe as students began to greet her with 'Hello, Tzuyu' continuesly

Once the welcomes subsided, she had a chance to look at the other students, rolling her eyes at the back of her head.

She was about to look away when,

Her eyes immediately landed on her.

A girl, a beautiful girl, her hair fell like a black water on her back, she has innocent charming face, straight eyebrow, nice almond shaped eyes, high nose bridge, heart-shapedperfect lips, her chin is relatively strong, flawless skin, and a v-shaped jawline, lining in the middle of the line.

Her heart gives her premature ventricular contractions as a pair of eyes met hers. The latter's face were perfect as hell! She's wearing an open trench coat, button-down sleeves inside, a baseball cap, and a close shoes.

She bit her lower lip, she looked incredibly hot right now despite wearing a modest outfit, but still she stands out among all of them.

The next moment made her heart felt like it was going to leap out of her chest when the latter gave her a heartwarming smile.

She fucking smile at me!

She sucked in a breath and walked over to the girl who attracted her interest with the intention of getting to know her throughout the school year.

"Ya! You! Where are you going?"Dahyun shouted from behind

"I'll be back."

"Hi, I'm Tzuyu."Tzuyu boldly introduced herself

Others started to gazed in their direction, but Tzuyu couldn't care less and didn't feel particularly intimidated by them. She didn't feel embarrassed since, to her, it was pointless to let other people's opinions of you influence how you feel about yourself.

The girl initially seemed surprised when she approached her, but she quickly recovered and spoke,

"I'm Sana, it's lovely to meet you. This is your first time here, right?"Sana posed a question, her voice clear and concise

"Yeah, it's my first time here."they talked for a few moments when someone called Sana,

"I'm sorry, I need to go now. See you around the campus!"

Tzuyu smiled at her as she watches Sana's back,

Now she finds a reason to study here.