TBP - Rinney

Request made by TransVanceHopper for a Rinney beach date!

Thank you for requesting again!
___________________________________

School was out, Summer was in!

And Summer meant trips to the beach.

And beach trips meant wonderful beach dates!

Which meant couples.

Which in turn meant sweet kisses and cuddles and fun and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears.

Robin was so excited.

He wasn't the type of person to be that affectionate at school or in public but, at a beach miles away from town and so small and secluded that no one their age would wanna go there, he could be as stupidly, gaggingly, and disgustingly affectionate as he wanted.

And he knew Finney would love to deal with it.

He loved when Robin was clingy and cuddly in the safety of their rooms. He loved messing with Robin's hair, squishing his cheeks, napping, and just enjoying his company.

Robin made sure to pack for the entire week, they were gonna enjoy this small break from home.

He sent a quick text to Finn saying he was on his way to pick him up before silencing his phone and getting into his car, driving to do just as he said.

_________________________________

As soon as Finn got into the car, Robin pulled him closer and kissed him square on the lips.

Funny smiled into the kiss and gently reached to hold Robin's face in his hands.

As they parted, they both smiled and stared into each others eyes for a good minute.

"Robin..."

"Hm?"

"We should get going if we wanna get to the hotel on time..."

"Mmmno, I wanna stay like this."

Finney giggled, "If you don't drive, I will."

"Mmmm..."

A moment of silence passed.

"Well?"

"No. Just give me another minute..."

"Fine, one minute."

_______________________________

"It's been five, Robin..." Finney whispered.

"I just like looking into your eyes, Mi Amor..."

"Well, start liking the roads because you're driving. Right now." Finney closed his eyes, causing Robin to groan in disappointment and finally get on the road. Finney truly loved when Rpbin was like this.

___________________________

They sang every song they knew and danced to any they didn't know. Finney took a nap for 2 hours before waking up and asking for food.

"The next exit has a Dairy Queen, McDonald's, Burger King, Cracker Barrel, and iHop, want one of those?" Robin asked.

Finney thought deeply for a moment, "Cracker Barrel!" he decided with a smile.

"Anything for you, Mi Vida."

Finney giggled and went back to playing music. Robin made the exit to go eat.
_________________________