TBP - 4 Way Poly (Tough Robin)

I saw a one-shot of this poly ship and really wanted to try too!

Vance x Robin x Finney x Bruce!

Maybe some won't like it, but atp, I'm loving making short stories of ships I like!

This will be a modern AU and they're aged up to be in college.

I do still need requests so don't be afraid to ask for anything at all! You can give me more than one idea if you want.
____________________________________________

Robin was finishing washing the dishes. It was his turn seeing as Bruce cooked dinner that night. They had a small system running along their household. It kept things from getting chaotic.

He rubbed his eye. He was really tired but he couldn't sleep without checking on the others first.

Once he had finished drying the last pot, he put it away and walked down the hall to Vance's room.

They all had their own rooms, for their personal items, but tended to sleep wherever they felt like and rarely slept in their respective beds.

The door was slightly cracked so he gently opened it more to peek inside. He saw Vance at his desk, glaring at his computer as he checked some files before typing rapidly and aggressively.

Robin smiled softly to himself and walked over to him, slowly wrapping his arms around Vance's shoulders and resting his head in the mop of blonde curls.

Vance smirked, "Hey there, cutie. Done with the dishes?" he felt Robin nod quietly, "Tired, Rob?" another nod.

Vance took off his bluelight glasses and spun his chair around gently, facing Robin.

He pat his lap, urging Robin to sit and relax.

Robin stared at the lap for a second before shaking his head, "No, I still have to check on the others before going to bed." he kissed Vance's forehead and gently pinched his cheek, "Pero gracias, Mi Guapo." and he was out the room in seconds.

Vance shook his head at the other. He knew, they all knew, how Robin was.

Robin made his way further down the hall to Finney's room, knocking and opening the door.

He saw the smaller boy sitting in the corner of his room, surrounded by his plushies and pillows, reading a book.

Finn looked up and smiled brightly at the sight of one of his boyfriends, "Hey, Love!" Robin smiled and walked over, sitting down with a heavy sigh. Finney immediately saw how heavy his eyes were, "Tired?" he asked, knowing the answer and handing him a blanket anyway.

Robin nodded and gave his boyfriend a soft kiss to the temple before laying out the blanket over him, "You keep warm. You get sick easily." he mumbled, planting another kiss to his cheek and getting up.

Finney grabbed his hand, "Come on, just take a nap with me." Finn pleaded.

He knew Robin needed it with all the boxing matches he's been doing lately.

Robin shook his head, "Gotta make sure Bruce is good." he kissed Finn's hand and let go, walking off again.

Finney pouted and sighed heavily, burying his head in his hands.

"He thinks he's gotta be the strongest outta all of us." he heard Vance say.

He looked up and gave his boyfriend a sad look. Vance saw it and sighed, walking over and sitting next to him. He pulled the blanket over them and asked Finn about his book.

Bruce was listening to music, tapping his foot to the beat of the bass melody and mumbling the lyrics softly.

Robin walked up to him, taking off the headphones and gently grabbing his chin to kiss his lips.

Bruce smiled into the kiss and closed his laptop to turn and rest his hands on Robin's neck.

Robin moved to gently kiss his forehead and Bruce relished in it. Robin knew that Bruce, out of all his boyfriends, loved physical attention the most and he made sure to give it.

"What're you working on so late at night?" he asked the taller boy.

Bruce smiled and opened his laptop to show Robin the song he was working on, going on and on about the elements he incorporated and the inspiration for it.

Robin smiled, continuously running his hands through his creative boy's hair, as he listened.

It wasn't long after that Robin began dozing off against his will.

Bruce noticed and smiled, moving them to cradle Robin.

Robin shook his head and moved away, getting up from Bruce's bed and kissing the top of his head.

He turned to walk out and saw both Finney and Vance at the door.

"Back." Vance said, pointing at Bruce, who opened his arms from his laid position on his bed.

Robin shakes his head, "I can sleep in my own room-"

Finney started pushing him back, "Sleeeeeeep!" he said.

He pushed Robin to sit and lay against Bruce's chest, though he kept resisting before giving up and allowing himself to be coddled.

Finney and Vance laid around the two, entangling their limbs and locking Robin in for sure.

He let out a loud and annoyed groan, glaring at the ceiling.

Vance rolled his eyes and flicked his forehead, "You gotta relax. You've been pent up and it's not like you get coddled everyday so suck it up." he whispered. There was no one else in this house but whispering always felt right when they were this close.

Finn nodded, "We know how you are, Rob."

"What are you talking about?" he asked.

"You don't like being cared for because you were raised to care for others." Bruce said, "You feel like being cared for makes you weak and that you have to be one to protect us." he kissed Robin's forehead.

"Yea, and you gotta remember that we love you. We care for you so you gotta deal with it." Vance said, lacing their fingers together, "We're in a relationship. That means we have each others backs and that we're there when it's needed." he kissed Robin's hand. Something Robin did to them all the time.

Finn nodded, "Let us take care of you when you don't want to take care of yourself." he kissed Robin's arm, "Please?" he mumbled into his skin.

Robin reluctantly agreed under one condition. They had to learn to properly speak Spanish before their trip to Mexico to visit his family.

Each of them laughed but agreed nonetheless. Anything for their strong boy.

There, they slept for the night, waking up to Robin cooking them breakfast.

Vance carried Finn to lay on the couch, closer to them, while Bruce sat at the island, watching how Vance come up behind Robin and hugged his waist, kissing his neck and giving his ass a loving tap before brewing some coffee for the group.

____________________________________________
1129 words

I ACTUALLY REALLY LOVE THIS ONE-SHOT OMGGGGG

SO GLAD I WROTE IT!

PLEASE, give me more requests! IM BEGGING YOU!

Hope you enjoyed!!!

<3