TBP - RoVance (Spice)

This was an anonymous request!

They wished for a RoVance oneshot and gave me creative freedom!

Thank you for requesting!

I'm proud you had the courage to message me to ask! Good job, My Love!
🫶🏼💛
________________________________________________

Vance wasn't one to get jealous easily, he had a decent handle on his emotions when it came to romance, but seeing Finn's arms around his boyfriend really ticked him off.

Why was his boyfriend so close to Finn?

They were practically grinding on each other with how close they stood leaning against the wall.

Vance took another swig of his drink. It wasn't alcohol, no, just some juice from the fridge that he poured into the stupid red solo cup so no one bothered him about alcohol at this damn party.

Bruce laughed from beside him.

"What's so fucking funny?" Vance growled.

"You." The tanned boy said, laughing when Vance glared at him, "Your face, to be exact. If their proximity bothers you so much, do something about it." he suggested.

"Yea? And what the fuck am I supposed to do? They've been friends since fucking diapers." he huffed.

"Best friends are close. It happens. I love Finn, I do, and sometimes I do get jealous about his relationship with Rob, BUT!" he strongly said, seeing Vance smirk, "I also know that they would never do anything to hurt us. Especially Rob. Given his family's issues and all, y'know?" he said.

Vance nodded, "You're right, Yamada."

"My names Bruce, y'know." Bruce said playfully.

His words fell on deaf ears as Vance saw Finney lean close to Robin and whisper something, both boys smiling close together and laughing.

Finn's hand resting on Robin's chest as they laughed was enough to snap Vance's patience.

He abruptly stood up and handed his drink to Bruce, who took it confused.

Vance walked through the crowd of people, pushing many out of the way, before getting to the two giggling boys.

He grabbed the back of Robin's neck as gently as he could, feeling the boy tense, despite being slightly pissed and gave the confused Finney a tight smile, "Sorry, but I needa take him real quick for a sec."

"Oh! Okay, go ahead! Sorry, I kept him for so long, Vance." Finn said with a smile.

"Thanks, Kid. Think Yamada was hoping to steal you soon anyway." Vance said as he guided Robin away, watching Finney skip off to his boyfriend.

Vance's hand moved from the neck to Robin's wrist as the other hand gripped his waist. He continued guiding them through the crowd of drunk dancing teens and managed to get them into an empty room.

He let go and locked the door before turning to face Robin again, leaning back on the door with his arms crossed.

Robin looked at him confused, eyes wide and brow raised.

"Que? Did something happen?" he asked, shifting his weight to one foot and also crossing his arms.

Vance raked his eyes over Robin's body, admiring the fact that this boy was in fact his lover. He lifted his head slightly, to stare at the boy down his nose, and took a deep breath before walking to sit on the bed.