TBP - 4 Way Poly (Fair Date)

This request will remain anonymous because it took this person a lot of courage to ask!

You know who you are and, although it may not be of any value or importance to you but, I'm very proud of you and the courage you had to ask me!

They asked for the Poly Couple to go on a fair date! One will have a panic attack while the others help him through it.

I have to say, the Poly Couple has been a favorite. I'm glad you all seem to enjoy them because I love writing them!
___________________________________________

Maybe getting on the Ring of Fire wasn't a good idea. Not only did the ride go pretty high, but it also went in circles and held you upside down at the highest point.

Bruce hadn't ever realized just how terrified of heights he was. That is, until he was held upside down in a cage with his bottom not even touching the seat anymore.

He had long since closed his eyes and gripped the handle in front of him so hard his knuckles whitened.

He could hear Finn beside him laughing and screaming for joy but Bruce was screaming with pure fear and panic.

"BRUCE!" he heard Finn yell, "ARE YOU OKAY!" Bruce couldn't even shake his head no before the ride shot them backward and around.

He didn't feel when Finn gripped his hand to stop his shaking.

"Bruce, it's almost done!" Finn yelled. Not as loud as he had before but it was still a yell.

Bruce kept his eyes squeezed shut and scrunched into himself as best he could, never once letting go of the handle.

It wasn't long before the ride ended and their cage was opened. Finn helped Bruce out and held his hand when Bruce's legs gave out.

"Woah, he good?" the employee working the ride asked.

Finn smiled and nodded, "Yeah, he'll be okay, thank you." the employee nodded and helped others off the ride as Finney placed Bruce's arm around his shoulders and walked them down.

"Hey, hey, it's okay." Finn whispered, holding a hand over Bruce's heart, "Vance and Robin should be getting off their ride soon, ok?" Bruce couldn't nod. He just kept shaking.

Finn set him down on a bench next to a couple, who kindly made room and offered a water bottle, "Oh, yeah, thank you so much. Love, drink this." Finn said.

Bruce kept his eyes trained on the ground.

Finn frowned and tilted Bruce's head back, allowing him to drink water slowly.

Finn took out his phone and texted the group chat to let the other 2 know what was happening.

Finn kept his hands on Bruce's knees, gently rubbing them, while they waited for Vance and Robin to finish their ride. He would whisper, telling Bruce that he was okay and that he was right there for him.

It wasn't long until the 2 ran up to them, completely out of breath and severely panicked.

"What happened???" Robin asked, bending down and kissing Bruce's head softly and checking him for anything wrong.

"He didn't know he was scared of heights and the roller coaster must've scared him to death. He won't talk and he keeps shaking." Finn explained.

Vance slightly pulled him aside, "Is it a panic attack?" he asked.

Finn shrugged, "Not like any of his usual ones but maybe the ride caused something different?"

"Panic attacks aren't always screaming and sweating, right?" Vance asked. Finn nodded.