TBP - Brance

444n0sinz asked for Vance comforting Bruce during a panic attack!

Bruce's panic attack will be based on many of my OWN. So these might not relate to any of you because they're based on mine.

Let this be good! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
________________________________

Bruce ran into the bathroom. He couldn't handle all the noise. All the voices and that stupid ringing. All the eyes and the attention. He hated it. Why couldn't he be normal and not care when people looked at him. He wasn't normal. he wanted to be normal. Why wasn't he normal. He wished he wasn't born.

NO!

He can't believe he thought that. The idea made him sick. He felt like vomiting. How could he be so horrible? To think such a thing? How.

His breathing picked up but he couldn't breathe. He just- couldn't breathe.

He didn't understand. He didn't see. He couldn't see. But he could hear that damn ringing.

Everything was blurry.

He felt dizzy.

He COULDN'T SEE.

HE COULDN'T BREATHE.

He might die.

He won't get to say bye to Amy.

His sister.

Oh, God.

THAT DAMNED RINGING.

He can't leave Amy. He can't.

He reached for something, anything, that could help him.

Everything was horrible.

He. COULDN'T. FUCKING. BREATHE.

He felt the sink and placed his hands on the edge before his legs gave out completely and he fell to the ground.

He was crying. He felt the tears sting his eyes.

HE. CAN'T. BREATHE.

He tried getting back up but his legs were far too shakey and unstable to support him.

He let out a cry at the shock sent up through his knees from landing on them harshly.

The ringing got louder.

He felt a strangled noise emerge from his throat, which only pushed him to cry more.

His hearing became muffled, not that there was much to listen to but the vent and dripping faucet, but that RINGING didn't go AWAY.

He kept crying.

He sat back and pulled his knees into his chest, hugging them and rocking back and forth slowly.

He needed to calm down.

He. Needed. To. Calm. Down.

Before someone found him looking like a fucking maniac.

THAT FUCKING RINGING.

He could hear someone scream but he didn't know if it was his or someone else's.

He covered his ears anyway.

HE. CAN'T BREATHE. HE. CAN'T. SEE. HE. CAN'T. HEAR.

GOD. WHY WAS HE FREAKING OUT. IT WAS NOTHING. IT. WAS FUCKING. NOTHING.