TBP - 4 Way Poly (Dysphoria)

Request made by Finney_blake_tbp !!!

They asked for Trans!Finn having a bad dysphoric day and the others helping him through it.

Let it be known! That I do not know a lot about body dysphoria nor do I know about how trans people feel! If there is anything at all that is wrong or offensive, though I will try to avoid it, please tell me KINDLY because, more likely than not, I had no idea.

¡THERE IS A SMALL MENTION OF SELF-HARM!
(It's very small but doesn't hurt to be warned)

Thanks to Finney_blake_tbp for requesting!

I pray this is fine with you!
___________________________________________

No matter how he looked at himself, Finn could only see her and her attributes.

Nothing about him screamed 'guy' and he hated it.

Was it all pretend?

Did he really feel like a guy or did he still feel like a girl?

His body was too masculine to be feminine but he was too feminine to be masculine so just who the hell was he?

Hips were wide and waist small.

Thighs thick and chest barely there.

Cheeks full and jawline soft.

Why couldn't he be like Vance? Strong and true.

Or like Bruce? Pretty and unmistakable.

Or even like Robin! He has long and curly hair AND a pretty face but there's no denying that he's completely male.

Finney hated himself.

He wished he was born in that kind of body.

Wished he was born the way he wanted to be.

He was jealous of his boyfriends, who could definitely call themselves BOYfriends. Finn was just... there.

Finn sighed and closed his closet door, where the mirror he was looking at had been hanging from, walking to his bed and grabbing his hoodie.

He slid it on and slipped into a pair of Vance's sweats. Now that he thought about it, the hoodie wasn't his either, it was Robin's.

Whatever, he thought, they all share clothes without a second thought.

Just to even it out though, he placed Bruce's bright blue beanie atop his head. Just because he loved wearing his boyfriends' things.

They were at work.

What could he do alone?

Other than hate himself and bathe in self-loathing.

He exited his room and walked around the house, looking for something to do.

He avoided every mirror, even the ones in the bathrooms, just so he wouldn't have to look at himself.

He decided it would be best to solve a puzzle before taking a nap. He only had 2½ hours left before Bruce got home anyway.

He walked to their small game closet and looked around for a puzzle easy enough he wouldn't get frustrated but hard enough it would keep him busy for a bit.

He looked around, digging out some puzzles he already finished to look for ones he hasn't done. He couldn't find any.

Gaddamn, how many puzzles does he do? He doesn't wanna redo a puzzle either.