ST - Jargyle

Request made by Theo_WicKid !

They asked for a friends-with-benefits type of deal but completely just physical affection and not much sexual affection!

I will deter from the plot of Stranger Things bc I haven't really watched it since season 2 lol

Thanks for requesting and congrats on your first request!

I hope this satisfies you!
___________________________________________

Friends-with-benefits are usually seen as a sexual thing but Johnathon and Argyle are friends. And they have benefits. But nothing sexual. That was a clear rule they agreed on from the get-go. And they both respected it.

Many assumed the two were together. No one really understood that they were just close.

They weren't really each other's types but they both definitely thought the other was attractive.

They mostly held hands, maybe shared a kiss here and there, but they kept to themselves.

Johnathon quite liked cuddling. He enjoyed the heat Argyle set out because he was a naturally cooler person.

Argyle's favorite thing to do was let Johnathon play with his hair. His hair was very precious to him and he knew he could trust Johnathon to be gentle.

Their favorite thing was laying on Johnathon's bed and doing whatever.

Most times they would simply cuddle or nap but there were times when they would make out. It never went anywhere past kissing. They weren't savages.

Some days, they didn't even feel as though they were anything more than just two close friends. But, of course, the kisses shared between them said otherwise.

Argyle had recently met this girl, Eden, and he hasn't stopped talking about her since.

"She's beautiful, Johnathan, truly." he said, sighing for the umpteenth time in a row.

The mentioned boy just rolled his eyes with a smile, looking up from his book, "So you've said." he teased, going back to his book.

Argyle scoffed and got up from his spot on the carpeted floor, moving to sit on Johnathan's bed instead.

He began playing with the boy's hair, barely reading over his shoulder.

They sat like that, just enjoying each other's presence as time passed.

_______________________________________________
353 words

HELP- IDK HOW TO WRITE FWB 😭😭😭

I AM. SO. SORRY Theo_WicKid

I hope this was, AT THE VERY LEAST, ok of a request 🥲 I have absolutely no idea what friends-with-benefits do or how they act omggggg

hope you enjoyed...! 🥴

I know I'm currently not using Wattpad but don't let it stop u from requesting! My best friend will tell me the requests and I'll write them. She'll copy and paste them here for you all!

<3