Chapter Two

Through the darkestOf daysThrough the brightestOf nightsStay with meAlways

Through the darkest
Of days
Through the brightest
Of nights
Stay with me
Always

~

I got up of the sofa and made my way over to our room door, hearing light sobs coming from inside our bedroom.

I opened the door and saw wooyoung cradled like a little ball in our bed, crying as he hugged shiber tightly to his chest. I slowly made my way over to him, climbing into our bed and wrapping my hands around his small waist.

"why are you crying" I whispered into his ear, placing a light kiss on his cheek before he turned his head to look at me with his tear filled eyes. "is it because of your classmate" I asked is a hushed voice and he nodded, turning his body around and hugging himself into my chest.

"don't let his words get to you wooyoung, I love you and thats all that matters" I whispered as I brushed my hand through his midnight hair, placing soft kisses on the top of his head.

"I love you to san, please remember that, okay" he mumbled into my chest and I nodded, tightening my hold around his waist.

~

The cafeteria was full of people and me and my friends struggled to find a table. "of there" Yunho said loudly, pointing at a free table we could all sit at.

Mingi and yunho both sprinted over to the table, saving us all a place to sit. "thank god, I thought we would have to stand" Jongho, the youngest of our group said with a bright smile.

"oi, f*ggots" wooyoungs classmate yelled at our table causing us all to get angry by his use of language. "what did you say" seonghwa snapped, getting up and looking at the younger with pure anger in his eyes.

"you heared me" the black haired male said, walking up to seonghwa and pushing him away. "wooyoung, do you have my homework" the bully spat out and I looked at wooyoung with sadness, watching him as he took a piece of paper out of his bag.

He was about to pass the paper over to his classmate but I snatched it off him, ripping the paper up to shreds.

"what the fuck is your issue" the raven haired boy yelled, grabbing my shirt and pulling me out of my seat. "get your filthy hands off me" I yelled, ripping his hands of my shirt and pushing him to the floor.

"stay away from my boyfriend, got it" I snapped and he got up of the floor, looking directly at wooyoung before looking back up at me. "you all deserve to die, pieces of shit" he said through gritted teeth before walking of with annoyance.

"why didn't you tell us about him" seonghwa asked wooyoung with anger in his voice and expression. "I didn't want to bother you with my problems" he muttered back as I hugged him, feeling some tears staining my shirt.

"if he bothers you again, tell us, please" hongjoong pleaded and wooyoung nodded, snuggling his head in to the crook of my neck.

"do you guys want to do anything after classes" Jongho asked and the others nodded whilst me and wooyoung kindly declined.

Lessons were finally over and me and wooyoung made our way back home, holding hands whislt we walked together through town to our apartment.

"should I cook today or are we ordering food" I asked looking up at the sky before turning my gaze over to wooyoung.

"cook for me today, I really want to eat you fried chicken" he said with a small smile, looking down at our interlocked hands. "it's you favorite dish of mine, isn't it" I asked with a giggle and he nodded.

"that's why I want you to cook it"...

~

(a/n: mentions of suicide)

We enjoyed the food and cleaned up together before snuggling on the sofa and watching the last episode of our favourite k-drama.

"I'm happy we got to finish it today" wooyoung muttered and I nodded, placing a soft peck on his forehead. "what should we watch next" I asked and wooyoung shrugged his shoulders, thinking seriously about the question.

"what about Vincenzo, I always wanted to watch it" wooyoung proposed and I nodded before getting up of the sofa and walking over to the fridge.

"we have no water left, I'll quickly run down to the shop" I said and wooyoung nodded, getting up of the sofa and walking over to me.

He wrapped his hands around my neck and I wrapped mine round his waist before he kissed me passionately and lovingly. When we pulled away from the kiss to catch our breath, I rested my forehead on his, smiling as I looked in to his eyes.

"take your time" he whispered and pulled away from the hug before walking into our room and shutting the door.

It was 9:43pm when I made it back to our apartment, the silence was uncomfortable and the darkness only made it worse.

I turned on the light and placed the water in the fridge before quietly walking in to our room. I turned on a small lamp for some source of light and I realised that wooyoung wasn't in bed.

"wooyoung" I whisper yelled and got no reply. "wooyoung" I yelled out and still got no reply. I walked up to our bathroom door and knocked on it and still got no reply.

I banged on the door after I realised it was locked and he never opened it. Worry started to take over my brain and tears fell down my cheeks uncontrollablely.

I run to our kitchen grabbing a key to open the bathroom door and when I did I screamed in horror. Wooyoung was there in the bathtub under the pool of crimson stained water.

I quickly pulled him out, putting pressure on his wrist and checking his pulse. There wasn't any.

I cryed and cradled his body as I waited unpaciently for the ambulance and my friends. "don't leave me please, wooyoung" my voice cracked as my warm tears fell onto his cold skin.

A couple of minutes passed and the ambulance arrived, taking wooyoung away from me in a black bag. There was no saving him they said, he was dead.

My world shattered as I fell to the floor which was covered in wooyoungs blood. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my body as I screamed.

Why did he leave me?

Why couldn't I save him in time?

Why wasn't I quick enough?

Please let this be all a bad dream...

~