Chapter Twenty-three

I'm sorryI'm making you suffer againBut you'll forgive meAs this was the only wayI could be happy again

I'm sorry
I'm making you suffer again
But you'll forgive me
As this was the only way
I could be happy again

~

Yeosang point of view

I entered the apartment, taking of my shoes before slowly helping san take of his and walking him to the the living room, sitting him down on the sofa.

"when you called me, why didn't you tell me that you got hurt" i muttered with sadness laced in my voice and expression. "I didn't want to worrie you, I thought I could make it back home" san replyed, looking down at the floor with tears in his eyes.

"you must be tierd, rest and ill make us some food" i said before i stood up of the sofa to leave but san grabbed my hand tightly, looking at me with needy eyes. "I need you yeosang" he whispered causing a small smile to apear on my face.

"next time when you get hurt, don't call me, call an ambulance" i giggled and san smacked my chest playfully, letting out a small giggle before he placed his lips on mine, kissing me passionately.

"I was worried you wouldn't come back to me" i muttered breathlessly with our lips lightly brushing against each other, causing me to smile. "I was out for a month" he mentioned seeing me role my eyes before i smacked my lips on to his. "yeah and when you woke up, you stayed in the hospital for another month... I missed you".

"I'm here now, with you" san said with a small smile. I could see that he was about to kiss me again but someone knocked on the door, interrupting our heated moment. "be back soon" i said placing a quick deep kiss on his lips before rushing for the door.

I opened the door and saw seonghwa with hongjoong, standing there with small smiles of their faces. "hey i wanted to check up on san" seonghwa said and I nodded letting them enter the apartment.

"me and you can go to the kitchen" I proposed to hongjoong who nodded. "how's san, we are all so worried about him" hongjoong asked in a low voice and i shrugged my shoulders, passing him a cup of warm coffee.

"hes okay, I'm just mad that jungwon didn't get arrested for what he done, he almost killed him" I whisper yelled, taking a quick look into the living room, seeing san calming seonghwa down.

"atleast we won't be seeing him around college" hongjoong reassured me, placing a hand on my back and rubbing it in circles. Hongjoong later moved away from me and my eyes landed on the beautiful blue diamond ring that nicely complimented his finger.

"seonghwa proposed to me yesterday" hongjoong said with a small smile, looking down at the ring. "congratulations, I'm so happy for you both" I said with a smile, watching hongjoong take the ring of and lightly place it in the palm of my hand. I looked at the silver diamond ring, in it was engraved 'forever mine" in seonghwa's fancy handwriting.

"seonghwa wants san to be his best man and I was wondering if you'll be mine" hongjoong asked and my eyes widened with joy. "of course, I'd love to" I said with a bright smile, wrapping my hand around the older.

"how are you and san anyway" the older asked and I shrugged my shoulders, smiling brightly at hongjoong. "I think we're good, prefect actually" I answered him before looking at san who was smiling brightly at seonghwa.

~

(a/n: mentions of suicide)

"I think I might head to the shops" I called out from the kitchen later feeling a pair of warm hand wrap around my waist and soft kisses being placed on the crook of my neck.

"what are you going to get" san asked in a whisper, resting his chin on my shoulder and lightly swaying my body left and right.

"I don't know, what should I get Choi San" i smirked as i turned around placing a wet kiss on his lips. "get strawberry ones" he said, winking at me before walking of into the toilet.

"I'll be back soon" i yelled out before exciting the apartment. A bright smile appeared of my face at the thought of everything slowly getting better.

I was happy...

I entered the store, looking at all the nice snacks thinking deeply about which ones I should buy. "this one's the best" someone said passing me a box of green brownies from the company market O.

"thanks, what are you doing out this late" I asked the brunette male who was looking at me with a bright smile. "I don't know, I guess I got hungry" Jongho answered with a giggle causing a small smile to show up on my blushing face.

"you and san planning a nice night" Jongho asked, looking at the items which were in my basket. "you can say so" I answered with my cheeks getting red every second.

"you two are cute, I'm happy for you" Jongho said and a bright smile showed up on my face. "really" I asked and Jongho nodded, placing both his hands into his pockets.

"I still can't get over the rejection but I'm happy that your happy" Jongho smiled before placing a quick peck on my cheek and leaving. "Jongho..." I said turning around to talk to him but he was no longer there.

~

"I'm back" I called out, taking of my shoes before heading of to the kitchen to put away the groceries. "san" I yelled out, waiting for a reply but one never came.

"san are you still in the shower" I asked loudly as I walked up to the bathroom door, knocking on it aggressively.

I banged on the door multiple times but yet there was silence. Worrie started to take over me and tears fell down my cheeks uncontrollablely.

I run to his bedroom and i screamed in horror. San was there in his bed holding an orange container.

I quickly ran over to him, taking the container from out his hands and reading the label, seeing that he took all his sleeping pills, I cried as I pressed my fingers lightly on his neck not feeling a pulse.

I cried and cradled his body as I waited for the ambulance and my friends. "san don't leave, don't do this to me... I can't go through this again" my voice cracked as my warm tears fell onto his cold skin.

A couple of minutes passed and the ambulance arrived, taking san away from me in a black bag. There was no saving him they said, he was dead.

My world shattered as I fell to the floor, throwing the orange container at the wall. I felt a pair of hands wrap around my body as I screamed.

Why did he leave me?

Why couldn't I save him in time?

Why wasn't I quick enough?

Please let this be all a bad dream.

~