Chapter Ten

His eathrial featuresDrive me crazyIs it loveOr am I only in cravingOf his loveAnd affection

Drive me crazy
Is it love
Or am I only in craving
Of his love
And affection

~

"when will this day be other" mingi complained, hiding his face in his hands from frustration. "just two more lessons mate, get other it" Yunho said as he pat his back with a warm smile on his face.

"hey look, it's wooyoungs homophobic classmate" Jongho said, pointing at a younger man who was stood with a group of friends not to far behind us.

Seonghwa was about to stand up but I grabbed his wrist, shaking my head in disagreement and sitting him back down. Seonghwa on the other hand wasn't to happy seeing the younger. He clenched his jaw and created fists with his hands causing his knuckles to turn white.

"jungwon you idiot, stop being so rude" one of wooyoungs classmates said, pushing the red haired lightly, letting out a small giggle.

"I want to punch him so bad" seonghwa said with annoyance in his tone and hongjoong rubbed his back, trying to calm down his angry boyfriend. "same" I mumbled to myself, trying to hold in the tears that threatened to fall.

"oh look, if it isn't the gay tabel" the red haired said with a wide grin causing seonghwa's and my anger to rise. "what is it this time" yeosang said, rolling his eyes at the younger and his group of friends.

"wheres wooyoung" he asked as tears fell down my cheek at the mention of my dead lover. "oh I forgot, he's dead" he added and that's when my anger hit it's peek.

I was about to stand up and punch that fucker right in the face, but seonghwa beat me to it. He stood up and grabbed the red haired boy by his shirt, pulling him closer to his face which was dripping with cold sweat.

"don't ever mention his name again, I don't want to hear it coming out of your dirty mouth" he threatend and jungwon laughed, looking at all his friends with a wide smile.

"wow jungwon be careful" a black haired boy said with sarcasm laced in his voice. "what are you gonna do Mr. Park Seonghwa, hit me" wooyoungs classmate jungwon said as he turned his gaze back to seonghwa.

"you want to fucking bet" seonghwa said In between gritted teeth, letting go of jungwons shirt and punching him hard accros the face.

Jungwons friends stepped back as they witnessed the action in horror. Seonghwa was on top of jungwon, punching him in the face to the point the boy was spitting out blood. Hongjoong and mingi tryed to get seonghwa away from jungwon whilst two black haired boys helped their injured friend.