Chapter Twelve

I moved on and you hate itI stayed by your side but you left meWhat else can I doTo make you stopBeing mad at me

I moved on
and you hate it
I stayed by your side
but you left me
What else can I do
To make you stop
Being mad at me

~

"did I do something wrong" wooyoung asked with teary eyes as I cupped his wet cheek. "why would I be mad at you" I said in a soft voice, placing a light kiss on his forehead before hugging his tiny body.

"your forgetting about me" he said and I stepped away from the hug, looking down at him with shock visible on my face.

"why would you say that" I snap at him, backing away from his fragile body, looking at him as if he murdered a family. "I think about you every day and night, 24/7" I yelled with tears in my eyes, seeing as wooyoung turned his gaze from me to the floor.

"then why did you call yeosang yours" he asked in a shacky voice, looking up at me with tears flooding his broken eyes. "you wanted me to do this woo" I say as I rolled my eyes at his babyish behaviour.

"yeah I know, but not this fast, I was expecting you to move on eventually, but why this fast" he cried, reaching out to grab my shacking hand, but I only moved it away, looking at his broken state in annoyance.

"it just happened, I like him, but I love you" I said with tears threatening to escape my eyes. "I love you to the moon and back, more then anything and anyone woo, why did you leave me" I cried, wrapping my hands tightly around his body and falling to the cold floor, feeling his sobs stain my white shirt.

"I want to kiss you again, hug you, hold your hand and take you on cute dates, so why did you leave me like this, broken and alone" I cried out, feeling more tears fall down as I choke out. "was i not good enough for you".

Wooyoung pulled away from the hug, cupping both my cheeks with his cold hands and whipping away my falling tears with his thumbs. "you were and still are the best thing that has ever happened to me san" he whispered before placing a light kiss on my lips and later turning in to a mist of gold.

~

"I like you" I whispered to the boy who was still fast asleep. I admired every single bit of his features. How his skin glowed in the rays of the moon that shone in to the room through the open balcony window, how his lips were slightly parted allowing light snors to escape and how his nose would scrunch up at any sudden touch.

"why are you staring at me" I heard yeosang mumble as his eyes flattered open, looking at me with a small smile. "becuase your beautiful" I whispered clearly shocking yeosang as his eyes immediately flew open and his body shot up.