Chapter Eleven

Why deos everything you doRemind meOf him

Remind me
Of him

~

"good morning" I whispered with a small smile on my face, brushing the hair lightly of the blondes face before placing a soft peck on his forehead.

"morning" he grouned in a raspy voice, still keeping his eyes shut and snuggling himself deeper into the comfort of my bed sheets.

"I'll cook breakfast for us" I said, placing another peck on his forehead before getting out of bed however, I couldn't move as yeosangs hand tightly wrapped itself around my wrist. "stay with me, just 5 more minutes".

~

"I'll go make breakfast" I said, placing a soft kiss on his lips before getting out of bed but wooyoung took a hold of my wrist, looking up at me with his tierd eyes.

"stay with me, just 5 more minutes" he mumbled and a huge smile with a Rosie blush appeared on my face all becuase of his cuteness. I slowly crawled back into bed, snuggling my body back into the comfort of my warm bed sheets before wrapping myself around my raven haired boyfriends fragile figure.

"did you study yet for your assignments" I asked in a quite voice, hearing a groan vibrate on my chest. "did you have to remind me" wooyoung muffled into my chest, trying to set himself free from my tight hold.

"I'll go make breakfast and you set up our books, we'll be studying hard today" I giggled seeing wooyoung roll his eyes and get out of bed lazily.

~

"I should make breakfast and we need to study" I said and yeosang groaned making me giggle. "do we really have to study today" he complained and I nodded, watching the still half asleep boy get out of bed and head into the shower.

A smile showed itself on my face before I left my room and headed for the kitchen, looking through the fridge and my cabinets for anything me and yeosang could enjoy eating.

"maybe I could make eggs, or eggs on toast, maybe with avocado, deos yeosang even like avocado" I mumbled to myself, taking out a Pan and deciding on cooking French toast.

When I was done, the smell of the amazingly cooked toast, glaced with honey and powered suger scented the whole apartment. "what smells so good" yeosang asked with a smile. I turned around about to answer his question, but I was to stunned to speak, seeing as the blonde still had water drops dripping down his sharp jaw line and damp hair. He was also shirtless, the still warm water drops slowly traveled down his tanned skin, making it shine in the natural light.