Chapter Three

To my loverThat has left me;Why?

To my lover
That has left me;
Why?

~

They lowered down the coffin, burying it 6 feet under the ground. Everyone cried, including me. I watched as the only thing that gave my life purpose was taken away from me.

It was raining, pouring to be prosice, but I didn't care, I let the cold rain soak my peferctly fitted suit and my nicely styled blonde hair.

It was time to say goodbye and I watched with pain as wooyoungs perants said goodbye to they're loving son and later my friends went up to his garve stone, crying and asking him. Why?

It was my turn to say goodbye, but I couldn't. I looked at my friends and his perants and left without saying a single word.

~

I opened the door to mine and wooyoungs empty apartment. Feeling nothing but emptyness in my heart.

I walked over to the living room, throwing my body onto the sofa and grabbing a bottle of unopened whiskey, downing it and feeling its intense flavour burn my throat.

I grabbed my phone wanting to call one of my friends before I saw wooyoungs contact number 'my love woo'.

I went onto our messages, looking at all the texts with a smile until my fingers started pressing on the keyboard.

~

My love woo ❤️

Woo
I love you sannie ❤️
Read 12:33pm

Sunday 12 Mar. 2023

San
Wooyoung, when will you
come home?

I made some fried chicken today 😊
Sent 2:20am

I miss you

Are you going to be home soon?

I'm gonna start eating without you :(
Sent 2:45am

Wooyoung

Please answer me
Sent 3:00am

~

I threw the phone down on the table and sunk my body into the comfort of my sofa. Drinking the rest of the whiskey that was left gripped in my hand.

I could feel my body getting weak and my eyes begging for slumber, so I closed them, allowing myself a good nights sleep.

~