Chapter Sixteen

If I had a hard questionWould you answer me truthfullyDo I die?Or do I live?

Would you answer me truthfully
Do I die?
Or do I live?

~

I entered my apartment quietly, taking of my shoes before heading of to the living room. I was expecting to be met with a saddened face however, all I saw was lonelyness.

I took out my phone, seeing that the time shown 12:03 am. "I wonder where yeosang is" I muttered to myself going into my contacts to send him a message however, I stopped myself, placing my phone on the coffee table before laying my body down on the sofa.

I stared at the ceiling for hours, waiting for yeosang to burst in through the front door but he never did, I even waited for a knock praying that it would be him, but I never heard one.

I took my phone, checking the time which shown 1:47am and finally decided to send him a text.

~

Yeosang ❤️

San
Yeosang where are you?

I'm sorry that I run away and got you worried but I'm worried about you now.

Please let me know your okay.

~

I set my phone back down on the table beside me before I snuggled my body into the blanket that covered my cold, fragile figure.

More time pasted the longer I stared at the ceiling, I could feel my body getting weak and my eyes getting heavy. I couldn't stay awake any longer as the world of sleep was calling my name.

~

"san, I'm home" I heard his voice coming from the front door as my body shot up from the sofa, getting ready to run and engolth my boyfriend into a tight hug.

As soon as I saw him enter the living room I got up of the sofa and wrapped my hands tightly around his figure, lifting his body up of the floor and spinning him around like a princess.

"I missed you" I muttered, placing his body down before covering his face with dozens of pecks and kisses. "I was only out for 5 hours" he laughed, lightly pushing my body away so he could sit on the sofa. I followed after him, placing my body beside him before snuggling my face into his chest.

"yeah, that's so long" I complained, hearing his heart beat gradually increase the more I spoke. "how was it out with yeosang" I asked, looking up at his face, seeing a smile form on his lips as he looked down at me.