Chapter Thirteen

A dreamCan be beautifulAnd feel like realityThat's whyA dreamIs a dangerousPlace to be

A dream
Can be beautiful
And feel like reality
That's why
A dream
Is a dangerous
Place to be

~

"sannie, Wake up". A cute male voice whispered In to my ear, I could feel his warm breath lightly graze my skin sending a shiver to crawl up my spine. "wake up sannie". He whispered again and a smile slowly showed itself on my sleepy face.

"good morning my love" I groaned, placing a soft kiss on the raven haired boys lips. "I missed you" I whispered onto his lips, feeling them curve into a smile.

"maybe we can stay like this together, just join me" he muttered, going in for another kiss and I nodded in agreement. "I will, I promise" i mumbled, kissing him passionately, my tongue slowly swiping across his lower lip asking for access.

"weren't you supposed to go see yeosang in 40 minutes" I asked, pushing away from the kiss and looking into his deep midnight eyes. "he can wait" he whispered seductivly, grabbing my shirt and pulling me in for a kiss.

I slowly climed on top of him, planting soft kisses all over his jaw and neck, leaving red marks imprinted into his skin. I heard light moans excite my boyfriends mouth as I traveled my tongue down from his jaw to his neck.

"I love you sannie" he whispered out of breath causing a smirk to show itself on my face as I traveled my hands up his shirt getting ready to take it of but...

"it's yeosang" wooyoung said with a pout on his face. "pick up" I said, getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom to clean myself up.

I locked the door before walking up to the mirror and looking into it, seeing tears fall down my pinky cheeks.

"is this a dream" I mumbled to myself as I splashed my face with freezing cold water before hearing a knock on the bathroom door.

"sannie, yeosang is asking if you want to join us" wooyoung asked, probably having a huge angelic smile on his face. "yeah sure" I replyed, putting the shower on so that wooyoung thinks I'm showering not crying over who knows what.

~

We entered the cafe taking a seat next to a window which showed us all the people that were walking by.

"what do you want sannie" wooyoung asked passing me the menu and leaning his head on my shoulder to have a good view of the menu himself. "I'll have the caramel latte and a cheese cake, what about you two" I replyed turning my head to look at the boy who's head was resting on my shoulder.

"I'll have an americano and a brownie" wooyoung said with joy in his voice, looking up at his best friend who was still looking at the menu. "what are you having yeo" wooyoung asked with a curious expression. "Im having a mocha with the chocolate chip muffin, but what do you think Jongho would want" yeosang said, raising his head to look at me and wooyoung.

"hey guys, sorry I'm late, hey babe" Jongho said out of breath, placing a peck on yeosangs forehead before taking a seat beside him. "you made it on time, yeosang was panicking about what to order for you" wooyoung laughed, looking at yeosangs shy expression.

"oh the same as you, a mocha with a chocolate chip muffin" Jongho mentioned, shocking us all. "how did you even... I'm speechless" yeosang said, his eyes wide from shock and a bright red blush appearing on his cheeks.

"I memorised it" Jongho giggled side hugging his boyfriend before getting up to order our coffee and cakes. "deos he even know what we want" my raven haired boyfriend asked until letting out a cute giggle. "I'll go order" I proposed, pressing a kiss onto wooyoung lips and getting up to join Jongho at the till.

"order up" Jongho said as we placed the trays down on the table. "thank you jongie" yeosang giggled reaching out for his coffee and taking a small sip out of it.

"what are you guys doing tonight" Jongho asked as he wrapped a hand secretly around yeosangs waist, startling the poor blonde a little. "me and woo are having a movie night" I answered and wooyoung let out a giggle, burying his head into the crook of my neck.

"san, you got the poor boy shy" yeosang laughed, pulling out his phone from his bag and taking pictures of the both of us. "I'll use these to blackmail you woo" he mentioned causing wooyoung to shoot his head up and launch his hands at the older.

~

"should I make popcorn" I yelled out to wooyoung, looking into all the cabinets for snacks. "if we even have any" wooyoung yelled back from the living room were he was picking out a movie for the both of us to enjoy.

"I think I'll take a trip to the shops quick and get us some snacks" I proposed exciting the kitching to see my smiling boyfriend who was seated on the sofa, looking at me. "don't take to long" he said, getting up and placing a long, passionate kiss on my lips.

I excited the apartment, feeling the cold breeze of the wind caress my skin as i walked to the shop. I was happy, I don't know why, but the happiness I felt was real and strong. Maybe it was becuase of wooyoung, or our love. Who knows.

As soon as I returned the silence in the apartment hit me, it was almost spooky. "wooyoung" I called out, placing the bags on the floor before taking of my shoes.

I went to the living room to see if he was there, but it was empty. "wooyoung" I called out again, entering our bedroom and hearing the water coming out of the shower.

I walked up to the bathroom door, knocking on it but I got no reply just silence. "wooyoung, you in there" I asked in a panicked tone but yet again I got no reply.

I slowly opened the door as I realised it was unlocked, entering the bathroom and getting hit with the warmth and steam from the boiling hot water that was pouring out from the shower head.

"WOOYOUNG!" I screamed, taking out my phone and dailing the emergency number. I placed my phone down on one of the toilets cabinets before running up to the bathtub and pulling out my boyfriends blood covered body from inside it.

"wooyoung wake up, please" I yelled, chocking on my tears that rolled down my face like waterfalls.

"dont make me go through this again"...

~