Chapter Twenty-two

I hope you forgive meBut I couldn't say goodbyeAs for thenI would have stayed

But I couldn't say goodbye
As for then
I would have stayed

~

I entered the apartment, slowly taking of my shoes with yeosangs help before he walked me to the living room and sat me down on the sofa.

"when you called me, why didn't you tell me that you got hurt" yeosang muttered with sadness laced in his voice and expression. "I didn't want to worrie you, I thought I could make it back home" I replyed, looking down at the floor with tears in my eyes.

"you must be tierd, rest and ill make us some food" yeosang said as he stood up of the sofa but I grabbed his hand tightly, looking at him with needy eyes. "I need you yeosang" I whispered, seeing a small smile form on his face.

"next time when you get hurt, don't call me, call an ambulance" the blonde giggled and I smacked his chest playfully, letting out a small giggle before kissing him passionately.

"I was worried you wouldn't come back to me" yeosang muttered with our lips lightly brushing against each other, sending shivers down my spine. "I was out for a month" I mentioned seeing yeosangs eyes role Before he smacked his lips on to mine. "yeah and when you woke up, you stayed in the hospital for another month... I missed you".

"I'm here now, with you" I said with a small smile. I was about to kiss him again but someone knocked on the door, interrupting our heated moment. "be back soon" yeosang said placing a quick deep kiss on my lips before rushing for the door.

"hey sannie" a familiar voice said casuing me to turn around and look at the male with a bright smile. "seonghwa" I said with happiness, getting up of the sofa to engolth him in a tight hug.

"yeosang is talking with hongjoong, I just wanted to check up on you" seonghwa mentioned in a soft voice which caused worrie in my expression. "seonghwa I'm okay, I'm alive" I said with a bright smile, placing a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"I'm just mad, jungwon should get punished for what he did and all that happened was he got kicked out from college with his friends" seonghwa complained with anger, turning his hands into tight fists causing his knuckles to turn white.

"atleast something happened, we won't be seeing him anymore... It's okay" I mentioned, looking at my older best friend and then down at a beautiful silver ring with tiny blue diamonds which was placed on his finger.

"I proposed to hongjoong yesterday" seonghwa said with a bright smile and I engolthed him in a tight hug with tears threatening to escape. "congratulations, I'm so happy for you seonghwa" I said with joy in my voice, pulling away from the hug and looking at the ring which was placed in my hand, in it was engraved, "forever mine" in hongjoongs fancy handwriting.

"I want you to be my best man" seonghwa asked taking a hold of both my hands. Tears formed in my eyes as I looked at my best friend. "always, thank you" I whispered, wrapping my hands around the raven haired male.

"what about you and yeosang, how are you doing" seonghwa asked and I shrugged my shoulders, looking into the kitchen where hongjoong and yeosang were talking to each other with bright smiles on both their faces.

"we're good" I answered, looking back at the older with a smile.

~

(a/n: mentions of suicide)

"I think I might head to the shops" yeosang called out from the kitchen and I got up of the sofa, heading over to were he was.

I wrapped my hands around his waist, hugging him tightly from the back before placing a soft kiss on the crook of his neck. "what are you going to get" I asked in a whisper, resting my chin on his shoulder and lightly swaying his body left and right.

"I don't know, what should I get Choi San" yeosang smirked as he turned around placing a wet kiss on my lips. "get strawberry ones" I said, winking at the older before walking of into the toilet.

"I'll be back soon" yeosang yelled out before leaving the apartment. tears fell down my face as I looked in the mirror, seeing my bruised body in the reflection of the mirror. "wooyoung" I whispered, looking down at the sink that was slowly filling up with cold water.

I sank my hands into the sink, splashing the freezing water all over my face before looking back up at the mirror. "I'll be with you again, for good this time, none of us will fade away into beautiful flakes of gold" I giggled as I excited the bathroom and entered my room, laying my body down in the comfort of my bed.

I opened the draw and took out a small bottle, looking at an orange light that reflected from the bottle. I slowly opened the cap, feeling tears cut my cheeks as the pain of what I'm about to do hit me.

"FUCK!" I screamed throwing the pills to the other side of the bed before hiding my face in the safety of my hands. "I want to be with you wooyoung! I want to be with you!" I cried loudly, looking up at the ceiling with tears rolling down my bruised cheeks.

"I'm coming to you baby" I whispered, crawling slowly to the container which held about 10 or 15 sleeping pills. "I can't wait to see you again my love" I muttered with a small smile as I held the container tightly in my hands.

I looked around the room before getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen, grabbing myself a water bottle from the fridge. I slowly woddled back to the room, comfortably sitting down in my bed.

"we will finally be happy again" I said taking the pills one by one. I layed down, snuggling my body into the comfort of my bed sheets, turning my body to face wooyoung.

"hello my love" wooyoung whispered, brushing his fingers lightly through my hair. "I'll be here with you whilst you drift of to sleep" he added in a hushed voice and I smiled, feeling a single tear role down my cheek.

"what about yeosang" I mumbled trying to reach out for my phone but I was to weak. "he'll be okay, I'll watch over him as I always have, we both will... Together" wooyoung proposed and I nodded weakly, feeling wooyoungs soft lips place a kiss on my forehead before I drifted of to sleep.

"goodnight my love"...

~