Chapter Twenty-four

I'm finally with you again

~

"good morning" a soft voice spoke and a smile appeared on my face when I opened my eyes, seeing wooyoung looking at me with his beautiful dark ones.

He cupped my cheek and wiped away my falling tears before passing me shiber and lying back down in bed.

"your eyes are gorgeous" I muttered causing wooyoung to look at me with a cute smile. "well, everything about you is gorgeous" wooyoung said with a giggle, before pushing me down into bed and cuddling my body tightly in his arms.

"I love you san" he whispered into my neck, kissing the spot lightly and it sent a shiver down my spine. "I love you to woo" I muttered, closing my eyes and falling back asleep.

~

"what can I get you" the lady asked as I looked at the menu in my favourite cafe. "one caramel latte and an americano" I answered and she nodded with a smile, before telling me the price.

I walked over to where my friends were sitting and I sat down next to wooyoung, giving him his americano.

"wooyoung are you okay, you look tierd" yeosang commented and wooyoung nodded with a smile. I looked at him with worry in my eyes, but seeing his bright smile made me less anxious.

"I'm fine, when am I ever not fine" he laughed, taking a sip of his americano and interlocking his hand in mine under the table.

His soft touch sent a shiver up my spine and feeling his thumb lightly rub my skin made a rosie pink blush appear on my cheeks for everyone to see.

"anyways, where's mingi and yunho, they are always late" wooyoung asked and yeosang shrugged his shoulders, looking at the time on his phone.

"ill give mingi a call, see where they are" yeosang said as he got up and exited the cafe to call our oreo haired friend.

"are you sure your okay" I whispered over to wooyoung who turned to look at me with a pout. "yeah, do I really look that bad today" wooyoung replyed and my eyes widened as I looked at him with awe.

"what no, your beautiful, as always" I whispered softly with a smile, cupping his cheek. "then why did you ask me if I'm okay, do I really look sad" he questioned and I shook my head, looking into his sparkling eyes with love.

"they are on they're way" yeosang said as he sat back down, taking a bite of a chocolate muffin that he got himself when we arrived at the cafe.

"we have 20 minutes before our lessons start, by the time they make it we'll be 30 minutes late to class" hongjoong mentioned with annoyance as he started getting up and grabbing his things.