Chapter Seven

All I wantedWas to make you happySo whyAs soon as I do the only thingYou wanted me toYour mad at me

All I wanted
Was to make you happy
So why
As soon as I do the only thing
You wanted me to
Your mad at me

~

"san, I'm serious" he said, pushing me of his body and sitting up on the sofa, looking at me with a serious look in his eyes.

"I don't get you wooyoung, you wanted me to, so why are you mad" I snapped, getting up of the sofa and walking over to our room, hearing his faint footsteps behind me.

"becuase I'm jealous" he yelled, causing me to stop in my tracks, standing completely frozen in the middle of our room.

"you shouldn't have left me then! that would have been us wooyoung!" I screamed, feeling tears slowly finding their way dowm my cheeks.

"don't bring my death in to this" he muttered with annoyance, looking away from me like if looking at me was to hard at that moment.

"you wanted me to be with yeosang, you wanted this wooyoung" I yelled at him before sitting down on my bed and combing my fingers through my hair in frustration.

"you liked it, didn't you" he said in a low tone all of a sudden. I was completely taken back by his statement however, I couldn't lie to him.

"I did, but all I could think about was you, but yes, I enjoyed it" I muttered, looking down at my sweaty hands as his expression would have pained me.

"come visit me with him, please" he asked before he disappeared.

~

My eyes flew open, scanning the room for any sign of life, but yet again I woke up alone, in a cold, empty bed.

I exited my room, heading over to the kitchen to be shocked by yeosang who was making breakfast for the two of us.

"you okay, you look like you've seen a ghost" he said, making me let out a small giggle. "I guess I have" I replyed before taking a seat and watching yeosang prepare our breakfast.

"can we talk about last night" he asked in a whisper which I barely heard. "I enjoyed it" I muttered, seeing him turn around to look at me with pure shock.

"san, I don't think it'll work, wooyoung..." he couldn't finish the sentence as I cut him of. "is dead" I yelled causing him to be taken back by my anger.

"I'm sorry, I just want to try with you" I muttered, looking down at my hands that were placed on the table. "did you enjoy it" I asked suddenly, looking up at his beatuful features that shone in the kitchens light, to see that he was shocked by my question.