Chapter 18 (My Part)

Quick Warning super twist!

(Ray's P.O.V)

"OF FUCKING COURSES THIS WOULD HAPPEN!" I say looking at a shadowy figure.

"Sorry Ray i came to offer you a deal!" He says reaching his hand out.

"What kind of deal?" I asked backing up a bit. From what i could see he was wearing a black cloak with the hood on.

"I will let you stay alive."

I stood there stunned at what he said. I could stay alive, that means i could stay with Ryan and the others! "What do i have to do?"

"This is all what you do! Break your friends Gavin and Micheal up!" The hooded man says still holding his hand out.

I think about it for a second right before i shook his hand! "Deal!" I said shaking his hand! right after that i heard him say 'make the right choice ray' and everything turned black and i woke up in bed with Ryan Gavin and Micheal standing in front of me!

"Oh my god your awake Ray!" Ryan says hugging me. I end up hugging him back. I look up and see Gavin and Micheal Holding hands. I felt pain in my gut knowing that to be happy with Ryan I have to break them up.

"I'm feeling a lot better Ryan." I say kissing his cheek. He pulled back from the hug and looked at me. I could see the tears in his eyes. That was a heart breaking sight. I dont ever want to see Ryan cry again!

"Thank god Ray! I don't know what i would of done with out you in my life!" He says making me feel even worst! I dont know what i should do! Maybe I should tell Ryan about everything. I just hope he believes me.

"Hey Gavin Micheal. I think we're fine here now, you guys can leave if you want!" I say sitting up on the couch and wraps my arm around Ryan's neck.

"Ya we have something we have to do!" Micheal says pulling Gavin out the door and closes it. I turn to look at Ryan.

"Ryan you have to sit here and listen to everything i say! and promise me ONE thing!" I say looking him dead in the eyes.

"Sure Ray what is it?" He asks a bit worried.

"You wont flip out and kick me out!" I say in a worried voice. He just nods his head. 'Well here we go Ray just tell him EVERYTHING'. and that's what I did. I told he every single thing that's happened the last few days. he just stared blankly at me. Then he opened his mouth to say something....

Cliff hanger is a bitch of a move right? well thats what i just did! The next part is Gab's so lets she what she does for it! and I'm sorry if the characters a OTP but just freaking deal with it cause it fits with the story!