Chapter 8 (My Part)

Ryan's  P.O.V

I talked to Geoff about Ray and he said if i think he is ok then he could join but the last decision is Burnies .

"Hey Burnie." I yelled at him running after him.

"Oh hey Ryan"  He said turning around and looked at me.

"I wanted to know if you could hire a new Achievement Hunter?" i asked showing him the forms me and Geoff had ray fill out.

"Sure we needed a 6th member to your little group." he signed the bottom form and walked away.

I went back to the office and told the guys the good news. We recorded a AHWU and showed Ray to the world. Later we played some minecraft. it was king Geoff and i won.

"as your new king..." I started off. "I declare that..." i jumped on top of the tower of pimps. "YOUR ALL FUCKED" everyone started laughing.

"Oh no the mad king" Ray said making everyone laugh again.

Ray and team Mavin left to get some food while Geoff and jack said they had to do 'something' so i walked around and then got on Geoff's computer. I saw a file that said Lawyer. I clicked it and saw that Geoff and Griffion were getting divorced. I saw another file that was from notepad. So i clicked that....and my god did i mess up doing that

"June 15

I have started to notice i was not feeling the same way for Griffion but i started to look at Jack a whole different way....like his smile was shiny and he eyes we breathtaking.....no no no no i love Griffion rightt?!?!?!"

"June 20

I kissed Jack....well me and him were in the office and i could not take it anymore i got up and kissed him...he started to kiss me back and my god did sparks fly i was on fire"

When i finished reading the second file the door flew open and i hid behind the couch.

"I think Ryan left" said Jack. i heard something that made me shiver. I heard Jack and Geoff kissing each other and then the couch moved like something sat on it.

"Guys i am still in here just working on some cables" I say standing up and looking at them. Jack started blushing and Geoff was freaking out.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK.....Its not what it looked like" he says  jumping up and walking back  and forth.

"Your right it does not look like you and jack were making out and you and Griffion are getting divorced" i say pointing to his computer.

"Please dont tell anyone Ryan" Geoff and Jack pleaded.

"Dont worry i mean we are team gents right?" i say smiling at them and going to my computer. "but this does not mean you can suck each others  off when its just us 3 in the room" thay laugh and go back to work.

It was another 20 minutes before team lads returned.....ya Ray called him Gavin and Michael team lads and me Jack and  Geoff team gents. when they returned we recorded a new thing Jack thought up VS and made the first match Geoff and Ray. Ray won and Jack gave him a wwe belt. when they day was over me and Ray drove to his house and hung out  for a bit....in the middle of playing Call Of Duty i spilled on my shirt and had to take it off....boy was that a mistake....Ray saw all of my cuts on my wrist forearm and shoulder.

So how did you guys like it? ik i have not update in a while but hey i did now and its really good.....i mean hey we have Geoff X Jack in the story and this is only something i know but there is  one last ship i will make in this but Gab does not even know about it.....or does she....well any way if you have something to say let me know in the comments or pm and enjoy reading my Hunters