Chapter 16 (My Part)

Ryan's P.O.V

222

        Its been about 4 months sense Ray made that stupid joke saying he was dead, But sense then Ray has been acting weirder and weirder. I have been asking but he just says its nothing.

        "Hey Gav do you know whats up with Ray?" I asked walking into the office. It was only Gavin Micheal and me in the office. Ray was talking with Barbra about something coming up in the office.

        "How would i know? you spend more time with him then any of us." He said spinning in his chair.

        "I was just wondering if he told you anything."

        A little later Everyone was in the office recording when Ray left the office, This time I had no idea where he went. So I started to ask the other people in the room if the notice anything weird was wrong with ray.

        "Now that you mention it he does not make as many jokes as he has lately." Micheal says taking his headphones out.

        "Ya i've noticed that to. Is there something wrong with him Ry?" Gavin asked leaning on to Micheal's shoulder.

        "I dont know, But if its ok with you Geoff I'm going to head home for the day." I say turning everything of mine off and walking to the door.

        "ya go ahead." Geoff says editing a video.

        I went out the door and looked around. Ray has been walking home so i have the car. I started driving home. No matter what Ray will have to talk to me today. I'm going to force him

Ray's P.O.V

        After recording i went home. I still live with Ryan but after me almost spilling my biggest secret i chose not to talk to him as much. He always comes home and tries to talk to me but i just say i have a head ache or i'm not feeling well. He just rolls his eyes and goes to the bedroom.

        "Ray! I'm home!" Ryan said walking in and heading to the kitchen where i was.

        "Hey Ry what did i miss after i left?" I asked choosing to have a small chat with him.

        "It was good ray, but we need to talk." Ryan said sitting down and looking at me.

        I dont know what it was but the way he looked at me i thought he was going to say he did not want to be with me anymore that he did not need me. I dont know why but i was really scared that he might break up with me. I mean I'm just with him to get in to heaven but I'm honest to got scared.

        "Y-ya R-R-Ry?" I asked my voice breaking slightly. I sat down in the chair across from him.

        "Whats wrong? Your so anti social. please just let me know if its me?" He asked slightly crying. Him crying broke my heart. I think I'm starting to actually fall for him.

        "Its something i cant tell you Ry. Last time i tried telling you, you took it as a joke." I said looking down hiding the pain in my eyes.

        "I'm going to bed." Ryan said in a hurt and confused voice standing up and walking to the bed room slamming the door shut.

      A/N HOW WAS THIS and omg was that good. I'm sorry if its short but hey at least i thought of something to put and i updated this. Thats one of 3 updates. Hoped you enjoyed and keep on hunting hunters!!!!!!