Chapter 10 (My Part)

Someone's P.O.V

        I watched as everyone started to leave and saw the last two leave. It was Ryan and the new guy Ray. I looked at Ray as he was walking out the door and something did not seem right. I went back to my desk and started to work on editing some stuff when i fell a hand on my shoulder.

"Joel are you OK?" asked Kerry standing next to Caleb.

"Ya just lost in thought" I say closing my laptop.

"anyways you want to come to the bar with me and Caleb...we kinda need a DD" Kerry said grabbing my bag and throwing it to me.

"nah i got to do some more work and then i'm going to head home" I said but my mind keep going back to how Ray looked...he was cute.

Ryan's P.O.V

        I woke up in a bed even tho i knew i past out on the couch. I had 2 arms wrapped around me and i felt breathing on the back of my neck. I turned around to see Ray with his eyes closed but it seemed like he was awake.

"wake up Ray" I said moving his shoulder and he shot his eyes open and he smiled at me.

"so you sneak in to my room to lay in bed with me do you" I could hear chuckle a little and then he rolled over and stood up. "lets get dressed we have work" He said grabbing a shirt and towel. "There is another bathroom in the hallway and a spare towel in there" He grabbed another shirt and threw it at me.

"Thanks sexy" I say as he walked in to his bathroom and then walked out of his room and found the other bathroom.

~FANTASTIC TIME SKIP~

358

Its been about 5 days since I woke up in Ray's bed and the last 3 days 2 things have happened. I have started to stay at Ray's house and sleeping in the same bed as him and he checks my arms and shoulders everyday to make sure I don't cut anymore. But the weirdest thing is Joel has been talking to Ray every chance he has gotten and has even asked him to go to lunch yesterday but Ray told him no and went to lunch with me.

"Hey Ryan is there something going on with you and Ray" asked Joel as he walked up to me when i went to the kitchen.

"Kinda...why do you care?" I ask not even looking at him.

"Cause I think he is kinda cute and wanted to ask him out" He says walking out of the room heading to the AH office.

A/N Cool right....yes yes i know i am not doing what i do but come on there needs to be problems so i added joal and i will be talking to Gab about this but i might put smut in my next chapter....idk its up to you guys if you want me to ask her or not so tell me in the comments