Chapter 12(My Part)

Ray's Part (First for me cause of Gab)

       "Yes" I say as he jumps up yelling yes. The rest of the day went by with Ryan not talking to me and Micheal and Gavin making fun of me. After work Ryan came back to my house with me but i was not going to be there for long but when i got home i would kiss and hold Ryan tell we fell asleep.

I get a call from Joel. "Hey Ray i am in front of your house...i think" I look out my window and see his car.

"Ya you are" I say hanging up and grabbing my coat. "See ya in a bit Ry" i say kissing his cheek and he smiles slightly at me and waves. When me and Joel get to the Red Robin he gets out and opens the door for me. It was sweet but i don't like him...i really do like Ryan hell i might even love him

Shut up Ray your a ghost you cant love him

My mind reminds me as me and Joel walk in to the Red Robin. It was going good until he started to sit next to me and lean in for a kiss. I grab the menu and hold it up which led him to kissing the menu.

"Oh sorry i wanted to know what i wanted" I say as a lie to keep him from kissing me.

"It fine get what ever i will pay for it" He says sitting on the other side of the table.

We were about half way done with the 'date' when Joel made another move but this time i was not ready and his lips met mine. I did not like the kiss, unlike Ryan's kisses which felt like a angle kissing me (Ironic) his felt like a sloppy pig. I pushed him away.

"Whats wrong Ray i thought we were hitting it off" He asks grabbing my hand.

"NO i don't like you like that Joel i am with Ryan" His eyes widen and he moves back and lowers his head.

"I'm sorry Ray let me pay and i will drive you home" He gets up and pays the bill and we leave. The whole car ride was quiet until the end. "I am so so sorry about this Ray i will make it up to you and get you a new game tomorrow" He says as i get out and i shoot him a smile

"Its nothing Joel...see you tomorrow" I wave at him and walk inside to see Ryan Doing something on his phone. I walk up and snake my arms around him. "Hey Ryan what are you doing" i ask as he turns his phone off and looks at me.

"Texting Gavin but he had to go" he says sitting up and looking at me. "so how did it go" He asks giving me an evil look.

Gavin's P.O.V

  [[WARNING SMUT COMING UP READ AT YOUR OWN RISK]]

      Micheal made me stop texting Ryan cause he wanted to have 'fun' so we went to his bed room. He pushes me against the door and kissing me with force and i kiss back. we take our shirts off and fall on the bed kissing each other. He moves to my neck finding my sweet spot causing me to moan his name.

"M...Mi-cool" i moan out as he bites on my sweet spot and starts unbuckling my pants and his sliding them down leaving us in our boxers.

"Are you sure you want to do this gav" Micheal asks me while kissing my sweet spot again.

"Yes please Mi-cool i want it" I beg as he slides his hand in my boxers palming me making me moan. he starts kissing down to my boxers waist band. "S...Stop teasing you asshole" I say as he pulls my boxers down and starts to rub my dick and kiss the tip. i moan again as he puts his mouth on my head and starts going up and down on my dick putting the whole thing in his mouth causing me to moan his name loudly and slightly pull his hair.

He starts to go even faster tell i cum in his mouth causing him to choke slightly. he moves up and kisses me then pulls his boxers down to reveal his dick and he moves my legs up so they are above his head and he spits in his hand rubbing it on his own dick. he places the tip of his dick at my entrance and he slowly slides it in causing me to scream in pain at first then he starts pulling back and pushing forward causing me to scream is name.

He starts to go even faster and harder. he starts to get sloppy. "I'm going to cum" he says as he thrushes in one last time and i could feel him cumming inside of me. He pulls out and lays on my chest breathing hard. "I love you Gavin" he says

"I love you To Mi-cool" i say kissing the top of his head. he wrapped his arms around me and fell asleep holding me like that and i fell asleep listening to his breathing.

A/N PLEASE DONT KILL ME.....lol let me know how i did with the smut scene and I left Gab stuck telling Ryan how Ray's and Joel's date when....hope you enjoyed see you next time you HUNTERS BYE.