Chapter 19(Gab's part)

Ryan's POV

"So you're dead."

"Yep."

"And... you had to try to keep me alive for a year?"

"Yeah."

"So you could go into Heaven?"

Ray nods.

I could feel my head spinning, struggling to take in all of this new knowledge. "I tried to tell you before," Ray mumbled, looking a little worried. I remembered faintly that he did try. "So... you're a ghost?" Ray nods yet again. "I've been banging a ghost," I stated in a neutral tone. It was really the only thing I could think of to say. Ray laughed a little, his voice airy and making the laugh sound forced. "Do you believe me?" he asked after a pause of hesitation. I was still reeling, trying to wrap my head around it.

"I..." A thought occurred to me. "So, if this is true... did you ever even love me?" I questioned, looking at him. "What?" Ray replied, sounding surprised. "You needed to keep me alive for a year," I answered, hearing anger slowly creep into my voice. "So you could go to Heaven." Ray nodded. "Yeah, but-"

He caught on to what my brain was whispering. "Ryan, I- no, it isn't-" I cut his stammering off. "Did you ever love me? Or were you just pretending? Faking it?" He shook his head, his eyes round. "Ryan-!" I ignored him, anger and shame sweeping over me. "I should've known this was all too good to be true. Even if you aren't just trying to pull some kind of sick joke!" I turned to go, and Ray reached out, grabbing my arm.

"Ryan, what I felt for you... what I feel for you... it's all real and genuine!" he exclaimed. "Please, stay."

I pulled my arm away. "Don't ever talk to me again," I growled.

I left.

Author's Note - Hello and welcome back to Gab and Trunks slowly sink into hell lol. Sorry for the long pause, I haven't had wifi lately. Anyways, there's your next goddamn chapter. Good luck, Trunks. ;P -Gab

Why am I always stuck with the drama parts! i want a world full of gum drops and ice cream......maybe i just roll with it and make Ryan kill himself? nah that's to easy! I want to be the evil one for once! -Trunks